+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 106th draw

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Got the ITA! to all the members over here who have been waiting along with me - wish you all the best and hope you get yours sooner!
Will move on to the eAOR thread soon! hope to see most of you there! bye bye ray of hope!
On the predictions. I do agree with Vensik, all those who are below 445 have to try pushing their score and target 450. Unpredictability over the years may give you some hope but the reality is that there are certain factors like IELTS computer based tests, US stance on work visas etc which will make the score go up. It's a harsh reality, but we got to live with it and push for better scores (My case is a classic example. I was on 443, I initially thought that it would be enough so I stalled on my spouse's ECA. But that was not case, I had to get it done and it delayed the ITA by a month).
Although the score may come down if they take draws with 12 day gap, but that is something which we can never predict. This year such gaps only came in Oct if i'm not wrong.
Keep pushing! good luck!

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Without 1 week gap, 2 draws in Dec are not possible. Last week will not be picked for draw due to Christmas.
yup i do understand .. maybe it will be on monday .. but back to back 1 week gap draw is unlikely.. although i wish for it too !!!!

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
Got the ITA! to all the members over here who have been waiting along with me - wish you all the best and hope you get yours sooner!
Will move on to the eAOR thread soon! hope to see most of you there! bye bye ray of hope!
On the predictions. I do agree with Vensik, all those who are below 445 have to try pushing their score and target 450. Unpredictability over the years may give you some hope but the reality is that there are certain factors like IELTS computer based tests, US stance on work visas etc which will make the score go up. It's a harsh reality, but we got to live with it and push for better scores (My case is a classic example. I was on 443, I initially thought that it would be enough so I stalled on my spouse's ECA. But that was not case, I had to get it done and it delayed the ITA by a month).
Although the score may come down if they take draws with 12 day gap, but that is something which we can never predict. This year such gaps only came in Oct if i'm not wrong.
Keep pushing! good luck!
People with bachelor's degree who have CLB 10 IELTS can't go beyond 441. It's even harder with spouse to go beyond 440 but the maximum score possible is only 445 (without spouse's canadian work experience), so I think people like this (including myself) are not really delaying efforts but have limitations on what can be realistically done to increase the scores. So, for people like this waiting is the only option and I have great faith that these scores will be back down to 440 soon enough so no need to panic and worry that 450 will be the new minimum. Just be patient for a couple of months and everyone with 440 and above will get through.

Reactions: Day2203

Captmario

Nov 2, 2018
Just want to confirm here that i registered 2 hours before the execution time of 12:14 PM UTC and received ITA indicating that you are added to pool as soon as you submit your profile (incase anyone is curious about the time you submit your application and the time its actually added to the pool).

Reactions: ibtee

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
If there are 2 draws in Dec then chances are 441 will be picked. 2 draws mean there will be 1 draw with a 1 week gap.
Don’t think so. It won’t drop to 441 as we have only 2 draws left and that too for December month. Scores for next draw would be around 443-445.

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
If the draw happens on 12th Dec, it will be a draw with no new IELTS results(not considering computer delivered IELTS)...I think the last IELTS general exam was on NOV 10 of which the results are already out..And the next exam is on Dec 15..Hope I am right on this data..??
So everyone thinks that no new ielts result before the next draw will have zero impact on CRS cutoff

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Don’t think so. It won’t drop to 441 as we have only 2 draws left and that too for December month. Scores for next draw would be around 443-445.
Its not about how many draws are left. But the gap between them. If gap of 1 week or 12 days, high chance of CRS dropping to 441.

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Consider my situation, i have crs 447, and i am unable to get into pool, reason is funds , my brother who is already a Canadian pr has told me not to get into pool or get ita till the time i have required funds in bank. I have to follow what he say as he is the one who will send me the balance half amount by this month end. This is really testing my patience , but never mind:) first i thought to enter the pool before last draw but then thought to keep some patience.

Captmario

Nov 2, 2018
Consider my situation, i have crs 447, and i am unable to get into pool, reason is funds , my brother who is already a Canadian pr has told me not to get into pool or get ita till the time i have required funds in bank. I have to follow what he say as he is the one who will send me the balance half amount by this month end. This is really testing my patience , but never mind:) first i thought to enter the pool before last draw but then thought to keep some patience.
You can get funds into your account after ITA but make sure they are present before you submit your final application. Make sure you get required documents like gift deed in there too.

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.
yup i do understand .. maybe it will be on monday .. but back to back 1 week gap draw is unlikely.. although i wish for it too !!!!
Has there been a precedence before for a draw to happen in a week before? Also with what frequency did the draws happen last December?

Niks_1808

Jul 13, 2018
Keep pushing! good luck!
Hello,
Can u plz tell the link post ita..
I also got ITA last night :)

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.