+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 106th draw

.Aj

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
NOC Code......
If 1 draw happens on 10th then there are high chances of 2 draws this month.

Reyaansonam26

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
If the draw doesn't happen tomorrow then there are very less chances of the scores going down till 441...desperately waiting now...

abroadreamer

Dec 8, 2018
Saudi Arabia
IELTS Request
L9,R8.5,W7,S7
if they are looking to do 2 draws in Dec , they would not delay Nov draw by 3 days . it could be easier to make it 2 regular draws with 14 days gap only. their plan is to make 1 only in Dec , and maybe another one for the semi-skilled candidates.

Sep 6, 2018
Hello, I have a question regarding work experience letter and hope someone could help, my brother has applied for immigration from India and previously he was working in UAE for about 6 years. His employer in UAE refuses to provide him with the experience letter (as per him experience letter is not a legal right of an employee based on the labor law policies in UAE Free zone companies), the other option i learned is that he can get a reference letter from any of his colleague proving his experience in the organization and that letter should be on a stamp paper and attested (as per the info given to me by the consultant). Now the other employee working with him are not Indian nationals and when I spoke to VFS about the attestation they say they have no way to verify a Pakistani national. Please advice me what are my other options as my file is ready and only thing i am falling short of is this experience letter.

Reyaansonam26

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
if they are looking to do 2 draws in Dec , they would not delay Nov draw by 3 days . it could be easier to make it 2 regular draws with 14 days gap only. their plan is to make 1 only in Dec , and maybe another one for the semi-skilled candidates.
It could also be vice versa.. Like they delayed the draws so that the cut off in Dec should not go beyond 440 (because of higher CRS in Nov) because they knew that they had to conduct 2 draws B2B in dec

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.
There will surely be two draws this month :D stay positive :)
Though the trend for the past 3 years affirms that there have always been 2 draws in December, what's worrying me is that cut offs in December are usually high and slowly settle down only by the 1 St draw of Feb!:(

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.
It could also be vice versa.. Like they delayed the draws so that the cut off in Dec should not go beyond 440 (because of higher CRS in Nov) because they knew that they had to conduct 2 draws B2B in dec
I would also like to look at it with your logic since it is optimistic and gives hope! I am also wondering based on what logic do they zero in on the draw dates? Would it be imrpomptu or is it planned months in advance? Thought provoking what say?

Reactions: Reyaansonam26