+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 105th draw

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Despite how hopeless the last draw was, it’s making me believe that it can happen tomorrow too. Not losing hope but maybe getting more hopeful :cool:

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
All this score talk prediction and anxiety around draw has definitely been a roller coaster for most of the members on this forum. I hope everyone at 440 and above would be Invited soon, because you all truly deserve it.

About @keyur sharma - please shut up. It’s easy to take a stand and whine only because you have successfully made it to Canada already. Almost everyone on here is only trying to follow the rules, come to Canada through a great program the country has and they certainly don’t need your approval. Your political opinion is yours to keep. That example of Pakistan and bangalsdesh wahr on earth was that?

All these forum members aren’t trying to illegally enter Canada, they are coming there with their talent and their own money. They will be part of the economy - the taxes you talk about these people will be added to that force as well just as well as you are.

I gave this guy a piece of my mind yesterday but someone deleted my post :D
I don’t mind giving him another piece though.
The worst kind of racism is hating on your own race.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hope to see draw out with 445 max. You all deserve an ita on some level. Hope you all smile one day, best of luck everyone!

Last edited:

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
What's the saying...watched pot never boils? Or is it a constantly refreshed round of invitation page never updates!? Aaaaargh!

Reactions: Zigzag85