17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hahaha, I love it! Thanks for the investigative work -- teamwork is the point of this discussion group! I'm not surprised the distribution was fake. I think it's best to stay away from this site (Immigroup).

With a little bit of detective, work, here's what I found (drum roll...............)

It's completely wrong!
a) If this were true, the cutoff should have been 440 or lower, not 449 as actually happened
b) Even worse, the numbers they used are actually those from the draw of October 25 (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-104th-draw.592128/ )

So basically the author did the exercise once (after the draw on October 25), and afterwards just changed enough details (date, round number) to capture search engine traffic. So unfortunately the information has no value.

------------------- Apparently I have way too much time on my hands :) ---------------------------------------------

Reactions: mumbaikar88

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.
Today's prediction: 442-444
The uncertainty is killing and draining! Hope we all get respite from this today! Waiting is not a problem.butbwaiting without knowing if you would ever make it is a killer.o_O:(

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
The uncertainty is killing and draining! Hope we all get respite from this today! Waiting is not a problem.butbwaiting without knowing if you would ever make it is a killer.o_O:(
I can totally relate. It gets infuriating after a point of time, but, patience is the key.

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.

yang_yang

Nov 10, 2018
Hi experts.. I have a question..
I just submitted my EE profile (like at around 11.00 pm Pacific Time) . . If the draw happens tomorrow (Wednesday), will my profile be considered ?

Sherlok

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
I just submitted my EE profile (like at around 11.00 pm Pacific Time) . . If the draw happens tomorrow (Wednesday), will my profile be considered ?
No definite answer but I'd say that plenty of time to be considered for the draw.

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Did you receive a message in your account saying you are in the pool?

yang_yang

Nov 10, 2018
Did you receive a message in your account saying you are in the pool?
I got 4 messages but one of the messages had a letter with this information

Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates.

Visit your account homepage to review the following information:
• the program(s) for which you are eligible
• your score in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System
• your Express Entry profile number
• your Express Entry profile expiry date

What happens next

We will rank candidates in the pool and have regular draws to invite top candidates to apply for permanent residence through one of Canada’s economic immigration programs. You must have an invitation from IRCC before you can apply for permanent residence in these programs. If you get a high score and are a top-ranked candidate in the Express Entry pool, you will be considered for an invitation to apply. If you are invited to apply, we will send you a message through your account.
This probably means I'm in the pool eligible for the next draw right ?