+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 105th draw

MVA

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
the chances of a draw today are very slim. it has happened before, but i still think we should pack up and wait for wednesday.
We don’t have any option other than waiting for Wednesday but due to draw not happening today many people’s hope went in vein.

Sam198

Nov 26, 2018
Hi
Waiting for ita @443...
How much points would I get if I include the eca of spouse masters degree.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Oh, man, too much adrenaline still coursing through my body from waiting for a draw today! Are IRCC trying to torture us? They have a sufficiently competitive pool already for this draw...it's not like they would have to dip into the 430s, so why the wait? See you all on Wednesday, and good luck, everybody!

varunabrol

Nov 23, 2018
What if there’s another technical glitch and the draw opens tomorrow..?

Now the above is the definition of “Too Optimistic”.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Your points will go up. If your wife has a masters (and you don't) and she has higher language scores then she should be the primary applicant. If, however, she does not have work experience that fits an NOC or there are other variables, then you would need to dive deeper.

Use the CRS tool directly on the IRCC site to calculate your new total:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Hi
Waiting for ita @443...
How much points would I get if I include the eca of spouse masters degree.

Reactions: mumbaikar88

Melchett

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
16-07-2018
Oh, man, too much adrenaline still coursing through my body from waiting for a draw today! Are IRCC trying to torture us? They have a sufficiently competitive pool already for this draw...it's not like they would have to dip into the 430s, so why the wait? See you all on Wednesday, and good luck, everybody!
Don't take it so personally. IRCC just cares about fulfilling this year's target, at this point I don't think they're too concerned about how competitive the candidates are.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hmm, I haven't looked carefully at the target numbers for this year, but I remember that they exceeded their target last year and are on track to do so again this year. So waiting till Wednesday would mean at least one of the draws in December would have to happen with a gap of fewer than 14 days in order for draws to end by Friday, Dec 21st. What I'm worrying about right now is the prospect of no more draws in November -- I know it's a very unpopular idea to float considering so many of us badly need a draw on Wednesday. Essentially, the longer you wait, the more you worry yourself and the more scary theories you come up with!
Don't take it so personally. IRCC just cares about fulfilling this year's target, at this point I don't think they're too concerned about how competitive the candidates are.

Reactions: mumbaikar88

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is Cyber Monday today and right after Thanksgiving in USA. I can only guess that many people might have had a day off on Friday.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Probability of it happening is too low. I just checked the dates in March, the draws in February happened a bit earlier. But there isn't a month in 2018 with only 1 draw, so it has to happen this week
Yes draw will be happening the likes are too high. Just that when it happens is critical for the cut off. Fingers crossed!

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hmm, I haven't looked carefully at the target numbers for this year, but I remember that they exceeded their target last year and are on track to do so again this year. So waiting till Wednesday would mean at least one of the draws in December would have to happen with a gap of fewer than 14 days in order for draws to end by Friday, Dec 21st. What I'm worrying about right now is the prospect of no more draws in November -- I know it's a very unpopular idea to float considering so many of us badly need a draw on Wednesday. Essentially, the longer you wait, the more you worry yourself and the more scary theories you come up with!
I also think by now they have a fair estimate of number of potential visas associated with all the ITAs issued this year. They target number of immigrants entering Canada and ITAs are issued keeping that in view. Draw sizes are increasing which may imply that they are still far from their planned figures. This could also mean even larger draws in December. Hope!