Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.
This is a forum for ray of hope and I strongly believe, if draw is conducted today then agony and wait of most of the candidates waiting at 442 and above would come to an end....

My analysis is as under:

Everyday approx 280 candidates are submitting their EE profile in pool, which comes out to 280*11=3080 from 15.11.2018 to 26.11.2018.

As last cut off was at 449, approx 900 candidates were left out in range of 441-449.

Total adds up to 3980. If draw comes out today then there is high probability of score ranging from 441-442.

Rest time will tell
Wow.very profound analysis.but how on earth did you arrive at the number 280 being added into the EE profile? What if it is lesser than that?

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
I am waiting for the draw result of today or Wednesday to book IELTS and give a final try to increase the score to 444. I am currently on 438.
If i fail to achieve CLB 10 in all sections of IELTS, i've got no options left other than to apply spouse unaccompanying and experience the pain of being separated from my wife and beautiful 6 month daughter for over a year. To add salt in the wound, i'm losing 5 points for age in Jan 2019.

I first entered the pool in mid Sep 2015 with CRS 365 and slowly earned every score over these 3 years time.
Nothing much to do other than keeping the hopes high and alive.

Reactions: Inabt

dnesh0166

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Wow.very profound analysis.but how on earth did you arrive at the number 280 being added into the EE profile? What if it is lesser than that?
For past two draws, the no of candidates submitting their profile per day has soared to 295-310. However, that unusual phenomenon was temporary on account of students in Canada completing their education in month of sep-oct.

I believe, that you'd not be repeated in coming draws. If you analysed pattern of candidates submitting their profile in sep and before September, the figure is close to 280 and less than that.

I believe I have replied to our query to your best satisfaction.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hello,

I am doing a course that has the option to self pace and finish it much quicker than 1 year although the academic length of the course is equivalent to one year as confirmed by the institution.

So, my question is if I do the evaluation with ICES or CES, will there be any problem as I wont be taking entire one year for completing the course? Thanks

Saadi Shah

Nov 25, 2018
Dear Members,
I require your assistance and guidance in the following scenario.
I am a Industrial & Manufacturing Engineer with Masters in Industrial Management (specialization in quality) and Masters in Automotive Manufacturing from Karachi, Pakistan. I did my ECA have IELTS LRWS = 8.5, 7, 6, 7.5.
I have work experience of 12 years in three areas and in all i did apply my manufacturing engineering skills in different ways.
1) Pure manufacturing engineering job in the automotive parts development or 5 years.
2) Served in the engineering university as lecturer for teaching and training for Manufacturing Engineering for 2 years
3) Served as General Manager for technical developments (new facilities) and administration of technical vocational institutes for more than 5 years. here i also applied engineering in terms of students training, selection and procurement of CNC machines, CAD/CAM software etc
Now my question is, should i select NOC for engineering for my entire experience to maximize my opportunities or split my experience into mentioned three distinct NOCs....what is your suggestions or the recommended approach?
Would really appreciate your guidance.
Regards.

slackvillains

Sep 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hello,

I am doing a course that has the option to self pace and finish it much quicker than 1 year although the academic length of the course is equivalent to one year as confirmed by the institution.

So, my question is if I do the evaluation with ICES or CES, will there be any problem as I wont be taking entire one year for completing the course? Thanks
The certificate that's issued has to mention a total duration of 1 year in the timeline. Nothing else would work for you to gain any points

slackvillains

Sep 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Dear Members,
I require your assistance and guidance in the following scenario.
I am a Industrial & Manufacturing Engineer with Masters in Industrial Management (specialization in quality) and Masters in Automotive Manufacturing from Karachi, Pakistan. I did my ECA have IELTS LRWS = 8.5, 7, 6, 7.5.
I have work experience of 12 years in three areas and in all i did apply my manufacturing engineering skills in different ways.
1) Pure manufacturing engineering job in the automotive parts development or 5 years.
2) Served in the engineering university as lecturer for teaching and training for Manufacturing Engineering for 2 years
3) Served as General Manager for technical developments (new facilities) and administration of technical vocational institutes for more than 5 years. here i also applied engineering in terms of students training, selection and procurement of CNC machines, CAD/CAM software etc
Now my question is, should i select NOC for engineering for my entire experience to maximize my opportunities or split my experience into mentioned three distinct NOCs....what is your suggestions or the recommended approach?
Would really appreciate your guidance.
Regards.
My take here:

1. Any experience more than 3 years has the same number of points- so choose the most relevant experience/recent and ensure the NOC is eligible for EE
2. You can choose to mention just one of the three experiences in you EE profile- as decided above and still leave out the others. You can mention the rest of details in personal history later on when you launch the application(after invite). IF not, you have to provide sufficient proof for your employment from all three and this could be quite time consuming.
3. NOC dont hold much value if you have anything above 440 and not looking for PNP. If you need state nomination to boost your score, decide the most advantageous one in the lot. Research the PNP sites for provinces you are looking for nomination and then take a call.

You can still wait for advice from the senior member!

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
I am waiting for the draw result of today or Wednesday to book IELTS and give a final try to increase the score to 444. I am currently on 438.
If i fail to achieve CLB 10 in all sections of IELTS, i've got no options left other than to apply spouse unaccompanying and experience the pain of being separated from my wife and beautiful 6 month daughter for over a year. To add salt in the wound, i'm losing 5 points for age in Jan 2019.

I first entered the pool in mid Sep 2015 with CRS 365 and slowly earned every score over these 3 years time.
Nothing much to do other than keeping the hopes high and alive.
You should've done it individually because you're losing points for age soon. Much better for you to reach and call your family than not getting ITA at all. Is it really one year to sponsor family though?