+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 103rd draw

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Fail again.
Time to leave:)
Time to say goodbye to Canada dream:)
Any hope with EOR?

And are you sure about CEC points, if someone worked in past then cannot claim points for that? I mean you can apply from outside and claim those points?

cmcomic12

Jul 12, 2018
Any hope with EOR?

And are you sure about CEC points, if someone worked in past then cannot claim points for that? I mean you can apply from outside and claim those points?
Even with EOR, I still cant get a better score than the one I am using now
I am claiming 2 years experience in total(combination of works) right now. and none of my work experience is 1 year with 1560h.
I started to work once I got my permit , and the experience will be expired.
Even I could gain 1 year oversea experience, I could not claim points for Canadian work experience at that time.

Reactions: YPS

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Even with EOR, I still cant get a better score than the one I am using now
I am claiming 2 years experience in total(combination of works) right now. and none of my work experience is 1 year with 1560h.
I started to work once I got my permit , and the experience will be expired.
Even I could gain 1 year oversea experience, I could not claim points for Canadian work experience at that time.
OK, as of now you may not have idea but don't worry, reach to home country and start preparing .... 438 will remain or will change too?

cmcomic12

Jul 12, 2018
OK, as of now you may not have idea but don't worry, reach to home country and start preparing .... 438 will remain or will change too?
I will lose all Canadian work experience points( not qualified "at least 1 year 1560h in 3 years) when I gain 1 year oversea experience(even I could find one immediately when I go back ).
For now, I am sucked on IELTS, this is the highest CRS score I could get.

Last edited:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I will lose all Canadian work experience points( not qualified "at least 1 year 1560h in 3 years) when I gain 1 year oversea experience(even I could find one immediately when I go back ).
For now, I am sucked on IELTS, this is the highest CRS score I could get.
This is new to me. I thought Canadian Experience doesn't expire.

How you did not make it after 9 attempts in IELTS is beyond me? Did you analyse a pattern like where you were going wrong?

It is not over. There is always a way!! I'm sure there are other options available.

cmcomic12

Jul 12, 2018
This is new to me. I thought Canadian Experience doesn't expire.

How you did not make it after 9 attempts in IELTS is beyond me? Did you analyse a pattern like where you were going wrong?

It is not over. There is always a way!! I'm sure there are other options available.
FSW experience also has an expatriation date, like "in 10 years" , but it is flexible
Sometimes I give 2 or 3 attempts in a month.
I also tried CELPIP, worst of the worst.
I tried meet tutors, but it seems that it doesnt work to me. (9 attempts and only 2 of them have improvements)
I always feel stressful in every test.
Once I go back, that means I have no choice but to start from zero(or worse) without any experience and language advantage around the age of 30(spent more than 6 years in Canada, and the mainly work experience I got here was from labor work).

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi all,

Am on 441 and created my profile today only...any chance in next draw for me?
This draw will be 20-20 match for you ... 441 difficult if draw on Wednesday if on Monday then possible.....else next to next draw..... Start preparing documents

szydancer

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
21-10-2018
AOR Received.
30-10-2018
2015: 23 Draws
2016: 26 Draws
2017: 26 Draws
2018 until today: 20 Draws.

There were no three draws in a month in 2018.
Next draw probably will be Oct 31 or Nov 7.

Sammy1988

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
2015: 23 Draws
2016: 26 Draws
2017: 26 Draws
2018 until today: 20 Draws.

There were no three draws in a month in 2018.
Next draw probably will be Oct 31 or Nov 7.
Ahh.. good to have these stats.. by the current trends of this year there will be at least 4 more draws by end of the year.