+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 103rd draw

cmcomic12

Jul 12, 2018
Sorry I can’t understand
Probably because his WP is expiring soon.
For the pgwp will expire soon, and once I get a rejection in visitor record I have to leave Canada IMMEDIATELY :(
For some reasons, I would not have enough qualified Canada work experience(at least a year and 1560h) after I leave.
Hope you get in for the next ITA!!
Thank you, buddy. Hope so.......:confused:

yogisp

Feb 8, 2018
Have you tried other ways to improve your score. We were at 412 when my husband was the main applicant. So l wrote IELTS and became the main applicant cos lm still young. Now we are at 440
I think the only way to improve my score is by getting a CLB 10 score in IELTS. Thats it! I am currently on CLB 9....

talwinder@

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
We are very very near the end of this year's targets already.
Be prepared.
everybody will get something dont loose hope guys...express entry is the best system...if anyone below 440 just do ielts again...give your best to reach cut off ...cic will never disappoint you..

Reactions: shyee

Day2203

Aug 26, 2018
everybody will get something dont loose hope guys...express entry is the best system...if anyone below 440 just do ielts again...give your best to reach cut off ...cic will never disappoint you..
If only that was the case :( Once you hit 30 it's all downhill. Both my husband and I have maxed out IELTS and we are at 436. Unless it drops we are stuck until I pass my ACCA :(

Ruchi@24

Aug 2, 2018
Hi, very well said, but over for me. As turning 41 this January with master degree + Ielts score (8.5, 8, 8,8), score418. No scope for further increase the score.

canadadreamer123

Jul 7, 2017
Hi all . I have 432 points with clb 9 in ielts. Could you please help me which online course is best to improve speaking and writing in ielts. And is there anything else which can help improve my score. Please do help. Its been almost a year now I am at 432.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi all . I have 432 points with clb 9 in ielts. Could you please help me which online course is best to improve speaking and writing in ielts. And is there anything else which can help improve my score. Please do help. Its been almost a year now I am at 432.
Google IELTS liz. She is the best!!

Learn French or study for masters/diploma

Reactions: Day2203

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi, very well said, but over for me. As turning 41 this January with master degree + Ielts score (8.5, 8, 8,8), score418. No scope for further increase the score.
French is the way, you can add upto 54 points if CLB7 in TEF, not easy but not impossible and you should not delay as you gonna loose 10 points each Birthday ... o_O

Reactions: Ruchi@24

talwinder@

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
If only that was the case :( Once you hit 30 it's all downhill. Both my husband and I have maxed out IELTS and we are at 436. Unless it drops we are stuck until I pass my ACCA :(
apply it individually....if couples applied usually score drops.