Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
I believe we should thank the current US president. That for sure made A LOT of people see Canada as a back up plan. Sadly most of them dont even intend to live there but just to have it as a 2nd option in the bag in case something happens.
Yes, that's another reason for the Canada craze!

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Is there any way i can evaluate my degree equivalency in Canada from IQAS?
I have a 2nd division in my undergrad and 1st division in Post grad from India.

Will this be evaluated as a Masters degree by IQAS?
because WES evaluated it as 2 bachelors degree.

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
I will suggest you reconsider that.
Till the time you get your IELTS score, it will go way beyond 441.
I, myself, am stuck at 438 since Feb. lost all hope now.
This is very negative.

As much as we imagine CIC officers sitting with mugs of coffee in a board room with wicked looks in their eyes while gaming the draw size to keep the EE cut-off at a constant 440. I would believe there is a lot of hope for those at 435+ by either waiting OR pushing your IELTS - I would recommend the latter if there is scope of improvement. Heck, if you are young (30 or less) go get an extra degree. You could even try looking for job opportunities in Canada.

This is a ROH thread, let us keep it that way.

heyCanada

Mar 18, 2018
This is very negative.

As much as we imagine CIC officers sitting with mugs of coffee in a board room with wicked looks in their eyes while gaming the draw size to keep the EE cut-off at a constant 440. I would believe there is a lot of hope for those at 435+ by either waiting OR pushing your IELTS - I would recommend the latter if there is scope of improvement. Heck, if you are young (30 or less) go get an extra degree. You could even try looking for job opportunities in Canada.

This is a ROH thread, let us keep it that way.
Not everyone can afford appearing for IELTS every now and then.
And there is no guarantee I will score CLB 10 in every section next time.
I got 8887.5 RSLW in my first attempt and feel very lucky to have done that.
Please excuse me if anyone is getting offended by these negative vibes, but I am being realistic too!

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Not everyone can afford appearing for IELTS every now and then.
And there is no guarantee I will score CLB 10 in every section next time.
I got 8887.5 RSLW in my first attempt and feel very lucky to have done that.
Please excuse me if anyone is getting offended by these negative vibes, but I am being realistic too!
Buddy, I sold my car and pledged my wife's gold so that me and my spouse can take IELTS as many times as necessary to crack this. We booked about 11 slots and used 7 till we got there over a year. We have 2 kids and getting them to a better country was all that mattered.

This is just a part of my story. There are others who have gone through so much more. There are people who struggled and got the ITA but could not apply because they failed medicals - Imagine!

Anyway, to each his own. If you do not have money - Beg, borrow, steal - but game on!
(Actually, don't steal you wont get a PCC when you have to do your AOR)

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
guys guys my dear family..I can tell you something a harsh truth.

1. new people are added to pool every second day with higher score, so what makes you think you are better than them who have higher score and you should get chance first before them, who have secured higher score. its like saying, I studied hard but since the topper got more marks he does not deserve to be selected because I think I studied harder than him/her

2. yes scores have been high , sp because lot of educated stem people moved from USA.

3. do not loose heart, but try to improve scores some how.

4. stop saying canada was showing wrong dreams... they said you are welcome, if you can make it through the system and score points. Some people are saying we wasted so much money eh.. Did Canada said , dude spend money, it was ur choice and dream, stop blaming.

5. some people blaming Ontario... because they are taking French people or skill trades. Each province knows its requirements and what they currently need to fulfil.. they do accordingly.

6. its a reality check for everyone who thinks migrating canada is easy and spread this word " Oh Canada , its easy dude" . its a slap of reality.

7. try getting a job , it gives you 50 points eh... keep on trying and by gods will everything will be fine

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I seem to be elegible. But no email or update in my application? Does it take a while?
get ready for painful wait... I have my pr ... and I am telling ya.. u will go insane hehehe

Reactions: anotherone11

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I am already going insane! Its gonna be a real patience test. Congrats btw
thanks mate .. I am June guy... mine came in 1 month.. but my own friends are in lot of trouble... keep ur docs solid...

heyCanada

Mar 18, 2018
Buddy, I sold my car and pledged my wife's gold so that me and my spouse can take IELTS as many times as necessary to crack this. We booked about 11 slots and used 7 till we got there over a year. We have 2 kids and getting them to a better country was all that mattered.

This is just a part of my story. There are others who have gone through so much more. There are people who struggled and got the ITA but could not apply because they failed medicals - Imagine!

Anyway, to each his own. If you do not have money - Beg, borrow, steal - but game on!
(Actually, don't steal you wont get a PCC when you have to do your AOR)
LOL, you ended that well..
Really admire your story and hard work.
I do not intend to share mine because it ain't successful and hence won't help anyone.
I would just think that I did not have the guts to carry on and hence my fate
To each his own
Good luck to you and your family.