+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rate profile and need suggestions

Umer amir

Jun 16, 2018
I am from pakistan
I had done intermediate of commerce (i.com) in 2012
After this i join hotel industry and have 5 years experience of Housekeeping Supervisor now in 2023 i want to do 2 year hospitality diploma from canada.
I am going to apply through SDS
My ielts overall 6.0
Eca done (Secondary school diploma)
What are the possibilities of getting visa with study gap and my couse selection
Please guide

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am from pakistan
I had done intermediate of commerce (i.com) in 2012
After this i join hotel industry and have 5 years experience of Housekeeping Supervisor now in 2023 i want to do 2 year hospitality diploma from canada.
I am going to apply through SDS
My ielts overall 6.0
Eca done (Secondary school diploma)
What are the possibilities of getting visa with study gap and my couse selection
Please guide
Don’t know how old you are but is this a post grad program? A diploma is for those with secondary education, and you have an 11 year gap. That is a large gap especially if not a post grad program. IRCC will wonder yhy do you need to study in Canada. What better job can you get by spending tens of thousands on a Canadian education? You need to justify the costs with higher pay/career advancement.

Umer amir

Jun 16, 2018
My age is 28 now
I have relevant experience to the program
The reason for why canada is after getting a canadian diploma it becomes easier for me to get job in my home country on good salary

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My age is 28 now
I have relevant experience to the program
The reason for why canada is after getting a canadian diploma it becomes easier for me to get job in my home country on good salary
The issue it is a program that requires only secondary education. The program requires no work experience. So how much more would you make after the program? A Canadian education may cost around $30k tuition and minimum $20k for living expenses. So you want to show that you are making a lot more money. Assume you have the funds and ties to home country.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Need your advice for what to do what dont need guidence
You need to apply with your SOP stating career advancement with higher salary to justify costs. You show your funds and ties to home country. Can’t tell you your chances. If you want professional advice, hire an immigration agent as this is a volunteer forum. What is successful:

- funds
- career and education advancement
- job opportunities
- program not available in home country
- ties to home country