+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rasai

Rasai

Feb 12, 2022
How I can apply for pcc extension., as I applied thru bls Canada, it takes 6-8 weeks processing time. Pl help.

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Best thing to do is apply for the certificate. Open a webform and attach the proof that you have applied and let them know how long the certificate will take to process from your home country and that you will provide it as soon as possible

Rasai

Feb 12, 2022
I have pcc from India but after that date of pcc I have not travel to india.. Whether pcc is valid or I have to get fresh one

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
They may accept it. Or an officer may ask you for a new one. That's within the officers discretion so I can't give a definitive yes or no. You can try or you could wait and ask for the extension to submit the new one you said you applied for already. Up to you.

From the IRCC where they say the officer *may ask you for a new one later on*

For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.