+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ralph Goodale Inquiry Questions

cyz12321

Dec 7, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I recently sent an inquiry to Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP about my express entry status. I received reply saying that my application has been approved:

I have good news – your application was approved Dec 4, 2018.
Notification and instructions will be sent in the coming weeks.

I'm wondering how reliable is this reply? The email address doesn't look like a government official email. And would the instructions be sent by email later?

Thank you!

Forcer

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I recently sent an inquiry to Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP about my express entry status. I received reply saying that my application has been approved:

I'm wondering how reliable is this reply? The email address doesn't look like a government official email. And would the instructions be sent by email later?

Thank you!
Ralph Goodale is Canada's Minister of Public Safety, why would you ask him immigration related questions? To get a reliable reply you can address your Visa Office.

Nonetheless, it is reliable, but there is no guarantee when you receive the instructions. some people have been waiting since the middle of October

cyz12321

Dec 7, 2018
Ralph Goodale is Canada's Minister of Public Safety, why would you ask him immigration related questions? To get a reliable reply you can address your Visa Office.

Nonetheless, it is reliable, but there is no guarantee when you receive the instructions. some people have been waiting since the middle of October
Thank you Forcer. The only other way I tried to inquiry was through the web form. However it only replied me that a decision was made but did not tell me what was the decision. I looked at other threads in the forum and it seemed some people tried to ask Ralph Goodale office about their status, too, so I tried.

Would you please tell me how would I be able to address the Visa Office? I’m outside Canada and they don’t have any phone numbers that I can call.

Thank you!

Forcer

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Thank you Forcer. The only other way I tried to inquiry was through the web form. However it only replied me that a decision was made but did not tell me what was the decision. I looked at other threads in the forum and it seemed some people tried to ask Ralph Goodale office about their status, too, so I tried.

Would you please tell me how would I be able to address the Visa Office? I’m outside Canada and they don’t have any phone numbers that I can call.

Thank you!
Do you know your visa office? If not, you can call IRCC, or order GCMS notes via getGCMS. Calling will be faster, but there is no guarantee the agent will share the desicion with you(I've heard they are not supposed to). GCMS notes is the most reliable and comprehensive data source

D

Deleted member 826724

Hi Everyone,

Thank you!
Great!

Share with me his email address please.