+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Raising a CSE?

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
My CRS is 473 and I had received an ITA back in the 20th April round. I had submitted my application in late May but my application got refused because it was deemed incomplete as my PCC wasn't quite what they were looking for. The refusal came on May 27th 2016. Currently my application status mentioned on my application is Cancelled and not Closed.

In the meantime I have gotten a new PCC made as per their requirements they mentioned in the refusal letter. Can anybody advise me if I should raise a CSE and ask them to reopen my file with me attaching the new PCC or should i wait for the next ITA? I have also created a new EE profile btw so I'm already in the pool and waiting for an ITA but I can withdraw my application. What would be the best course to follow? Please advise. Thanks a lot in advance.

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Dexmoody said:
Since it was your mistake, it is unlikely they will reopen your case. Wait for the next ITA.
Yeah I thought so. Thanks though. With the high cutoffs lately, it's going to be a month or two wait I guess.

8023ber

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
shariq123 said:
Yeah I thought so. Thanks though. With the high cutoffs lately, it's going to be a month or two wait I guess.
I think no harm to raise a CSE
they will get back to you within two weeks.

why dont try?

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
8023ber said:
I think no harm to raise a CSE
they will get back to you within two weeks.

why dont try?
I have created a new EE profile and I'm waiting for an ITA which means I deactivated my Job Bank Account made under the previous profile and created another Job Bank account for the new EE profile using the new code CIC sent me. So lets say if I raise a CSE and they reopen my previous application, do you think there would be a problem as my current Job Bank account is under the new EE profile???

8023ber

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
shariq123 said:
I have created a new EE profile and I'm waiting for an ITA which means I deactivated my Job Bank Account made under the previous profile and created another Job Bank account for the new EE profile using the new code CIC sent me. So lets say if I raise a CSE and they reopen my previous application, do you think there would be a problem as my current Job Bank account is under the new EE profile???

for above i am not sure as i have not go through it myself.

i thought you are still making the decision.

good luck :)

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
The reason I'm thinking of raising a CSE is if it's accepted, then awesome and if its not, I don't have anything to lose do I as I'm already in the EE pool waiting for an ITA. The only thing that is bugging me if I raise a CSE and its accepted, does the fact that I have a Job Bank account under the new EE profile impact my old application?

Reactions: devilmaycry211