+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Raised a webform request after refusal got reply to request with grades again

nehalsc28

May 7, 2021
i had applied for Fall 2020 intake. I had received AIP in September 2020 to start my online classes. In Feb 2021 I got a refusal. I had raised a webform request to re consider my file. I got a reply from them stating like this ‘Please be advised to submit a new request with official transcripts/grades’.
What should I do and what does this mean. Please help.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
i had applied for Fall 2020 intake. I had received AIP in September 2020 to start my online classes. In Feb 2021 I got a refusal. I had raised a webform request to re consider my file. I got a reply from them stating like this ‘Please be advised to submit a new request with official transcripts/grades’.
What should I do and what does this mean. Please help.
What I understand, they want you to raise another webform with a reconsideration request attaching official transcripts/grades. You can add any transcripts and grades that you achieved from your online studies in Canada.

nehalsc28

May 7, 2021
What I understand, they want you to raise another webform with a reconsideration request attaching official transcripts/grades. You can add any transcripts and grades that you achieved from your online studies in Canada.
Im from St. Clair college, they have revoked my admission and put it to Fall 2021 intake as I had got a rejection. Will they be able to provide me my Fall 2020 grades officially as i can see in blackboard portal my previous 1st semester grades are gone.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
No. They want applicant to reapply again with fresh application. You dont use webform to reapply, but to make inquiry or change information/address

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Im from St. Clair college, they have revoked my admission and put it to Fall 2021 intake as I had got a rejection. Will they be able to provide me my Fall 2020 grades officially as i can see in blackboard portal my previous 1st semester grades are gone.
You should contact your school about this. Its wise not to start your program until you have been approved with study permit. You avoid complication when applying for pgwp,

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
How they came to know that you got refusal? you could have applied for reconsideration first and could have told them you have requested reconsideration. I did the same, told my DLI that I have requested reconsideration.

I don't know what you can do now. Talk to your DLI that you have got a request from IRCC, attach IRCC email or forward IRCC email to them and ask to restore your admission and grades. Communication is the key.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
How they came to know that you got refusal? you could have applied for reconsideration first and could have told them you have requested reconsideration. I did the same, told my DLI that I have requested reconsideration.

I don't know what you can do now. Talk to your DLI that you have got a request from IRCC, attach IRCC email or forward IRCC email to them and ask to restore your admission and grades. Communication is the key.
Could be may be applicant didnt provide proof of study permit post registration deadline. But talking with the college is a good way forward