+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RACE FOR MAY/SUMMER 2013 INTAKE,,,LET'S START OUR CARS.

YogeshB

Dec 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello Friend
I am planning to apply for MEng Petroleum, Project base(regina, alberta and memorial university),
My profile is
2 years of Oil and Gas Field Experience (On-shore and Off-shore)
B.E. Petroleum Engineering - 67% (First class with Distinction) 4.4/5 GPA.
(In my University 66% is distinction and Candidate whom got 76% is University topper)
Diploma In Chemical Engineering - 74.72% (First Class)
S.S.C - 75.73% (First class with Distinction)
IELTS- 6.5

Shale i eligible for University Criteria.
Dead line for application for Sept 2013
guys i have all transcript n LOR in sealed envelope, shale it necessary to get LOR in Regina format because i have it in my uni format Embarrassed
please help me....

shivinu

Jan 3, 2013
eagle89

thanks for your reply. you see i got my visa refused 2 times

1. Deferral letter not attached
2. Not relevant study.

That's the reason i am being more cautious for my 3rd application.

BCA with 7 years exp in IT and ITES

IT-Business development 2 years
ITES-Customer Care and Business Development -5 years

now please advice

THANKS

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shivinu said:
eagle89

thanks for your reply. you see i got my visa refused 2 times

1. Deferral letter not attached
2. Not relevant study.

That's the reason i am being more cautious for my 3rd application.

BCA with 7 years exp in IT and ITES

IT-Business development 2 years
ITES-Customer Care and Business Development -5 years

now please advice

THANKS
1. Deferral letter not attached>>>>>>>>>>you mean CHC requested u for deferral letter and u did not submit it.is it right? for which program u applied first time?For what reason CHC requested u for deferral letter?

2.Did you apply for other course than first one in second attempt?

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YogeshB said:
hello Friend
I am planning to apply for MEng Petroleum, Project base(regina, alberta and memorial university),
My profile is
2 years of Oil and Gas Field Experience (On-shore and Off-shore)
B.E. Petroleum Engineering - 67% (First class with Distinction) 4.4/5 GPA.
(In my University 66% is distinction and Candidate whom got 76% is University topper)
Diploma In Chemical Engineering - 74.72% (First Class)
S.S.C - 75.73% (First class with Distinction)
IELTS- 6.5

Shale i eligible for University Criteria.
Dead line for application for Sept 2013
guys i have all transcript n LOR in sealed envelope, shale it necessary to get LOR in Regina format because i have it in my uni format Embarrassed
please help me....
I guess u shall be eligible for university admission but make sure it with other members too who are applying in these universities.
Reguarding transcripts I think your university format should serve the purpose.

shivinu

Jan 3, 2013
yes it took time for me get the deferral letter from mohawk.

The course is International business mgmt

second time applied for the same course with the same college.

Now i am trying for project management

Tony1977

Jan 5, 2013
I have a gap of 11 years in my education....Had completed my Graduation in 2001...Will i still be eligible to apply in any college??

Plss help

lalithkumarbn

Oct 27, 2012
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
08-Nov-2012 Overall Band 7.0
Eagle89 :

My Bachelors was a Three years Degree. I have sent a request on skype.
Lets hope for the best.

YogeshB

Dec 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks eagle89,
Is it necessary to have LOR in UoR format? because i have in my uni. format.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalithkumarbn said:
Eagle89 :

My Bachelors was a Three years Degree. I have sent a request on skype.
Lets hope for the best.
I have approved the request.

I am going to make GIC in up coming week so any advise or suggestion to avoid delay since u have already gone through the same?

U remember ?, "1 rs. received today worths more than 100 receives tomorrow".lol

lalithkumarbn

Oct 27, 2012
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
eagle89 said:
I have approved the request.

I am going to make GIC in up coming week so any advise or suggestion to avoid delay since u have already gone through the same?

U remember ?, "1 rs. received today worths more than 100 receives tomorrow".lol
I dint do anything Different than others ... The only rule is apply early and get it early or on time.

Use a Completely New email account [ Its Optional , that's what i did coz its easier to track all the Canada communications in one place than going through your regular other emails ] its an just an opinion although you can use the one you have been using before.

All I did was 1) filled the application form with all the documents and sent and email the studentgic @ scotiabank.com with all the details
2) Got the investment account number from them after 3 business days.

Self Attested Documents: ID proof - Passport
Address Proof - passport
College Acceptance Letter
Completed Scotia bank application form

Make sure you scan all the above documents into one PDf file before you email and not individually.

NOTE : When you do get the investment account number make sure the account beneficiary name is as it is in your passport because you will have to Show that as ID proof in Canada to get the account started, otherwise it is a really big mess , Because that's what happened in my case and i had to wait another week trying to get the name corrected.

You can just go to your regular bank with whom you have an active account to do the wire transfer and not necessarily Kotak Mahindra bank.

3) Went to Citibank Deposited 600000 Rupees and asked them to Do a Conversion to 10050 CAD and transfer it on time to
the particular investment account [ It would take at least 2-3 Business days for Scotiabank to get the money ]
4) In The meanwhile , Scan the Wire transfer Receipt and send it to the studentgic @ scotiabank.com and let them know
that you have completed the transfer as instructed.
5) They will take another 3 Business days and send you over the scanned copy of the Guaranteed Investment Certificate , with the welcome package [ Soft copy Not hard copy ] to the scotia bank email account which is created when your account is created.

You should be set after doing all this.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalithkumarbn said:
I dint do anything Different than others ... The only rule is apply early and get it early or on time.

Use a Completely New email account [ Its Optional , that's what i did coz its easier to track all the Canada communications in one place than going through your regular other emails ] its an just an opinion although you can use the one you have been using before.

All I did was 1) filled the application form with all the documents and sent and email the studentgic @ scotiabank.com with all the details
2) Got the investment account number from them after 3 business days.

Self Attested Documents: ID proof - Passport
Address Proof - passport
College Acceptance Letter
Completed Scotia bank application form

Make sure you scan all the above documents into one PDf file before you email and not individually.

NOTE : When you do get the investment account number make sure the account beneficiary name is as it is in your passport because you will have to Show that as ID proof in Canada to get the account started, otherwise it is a really big mess , Because that's what happened in my case and i had to wait another week trying to get the name corrected.

You can just go to your regular bank with whom you have an active account to do the wire transfer and not necessarily Kotak Mahindra bank.

3) Went to Citibank Deposited 600000 Rupees and asked them to Do a Conversion to 10050 CAD and transfer it on time to
the particular investment account [ It would take at least 2-3 Business days for Scotiabank to get the money ]
4) In The meanwhile , Scan the Wire transfer Receipt and send it to the studentgic @ scotiabank.com and let them know
that you have completed the transfer as instructed.
5) They will take another 3 Business days and send you over the scanned copy of the Guaranteed Investment Certificate , with the welcome package [ Soft copy Not hard copy ] to the scotia bank email account which is created when your account is created.

You should be set after doing all this.
Thanks a lot bro.it helps me..All clear about GIC except one thing , i will get investment account no. before making wire transfer,right?

lalithkumarbn

Oct 27, 2012
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
eagle89 said:
Thanks a lot bro.it helps me..All clear about GIC except one thing , i will get investment account no. before making wire transfer,right?
Yes .. U will get .. before you do the wiretansfer.. Coz thats were you will deposit the money .. :p :p :p :p :p

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalithkumarbn said:
Yes .. U will get .. before you do the wiretansfer.. Coz thats were you will deposit the money .. :p :p :p :p :p
Hi bro

Any update? I am planning to pay tuition fess tomorrow and now in search of $$$$ to purchase GIC.let's see what happens in up coming week.

How about you? update me with the same.

lalithkumarbn

Oct 27, 2012
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
eagle89 said:
Hi bro

Any update? I am planning to pay tuition fess tomorrow and now in search of $$$$ to purchase GIC.let's see what happens in up coming week.

How about you? update me with the same.
Hi there,

I submitted my deferral form for the may intake on monday to TRU and got the conditional letter of acceptance today.
Checked it out everything seems to be perfect.
They want me to pay my fees and be there by april 29... Jeez that is too early for me to even start thinking what i am going to do.
I have to get my dad's IT returns filed for a year and then apply for education loan again. only then i can pay my fees.

I have completed my pre-medical test for the Visa and have the STU form ready to file it in my visa file.
Have to complete and SOP .. which is really driving me nuts but i guess i will have to do it.

Are you done paying the fees? and did you get your GIC investment account number?

Will keep you updated accordingly. :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalithkumarbn said:
Hi there,

I submitted my deferral form for the may intake on monday to TRU and got the conditional letter of acceptance today.
Checked it out everything seems to be perfect.
They want me to pay my fees and be there by april 29... Jeez that is too early for me to even start thinking what i am going to do.
I have to get my dad's IT returns filed for a year and then apply for education loan again. only then i can pay my fees.

I have completed my pre-medical test for the Visa and have the STU form ready to file it in my visa file.
Have to complete and SOP .. which is really driving me nuts but i guess i will have to do it.

Are you done paying the fees? and did you get your GIC investment account number?

Will keep you updated accordingly. :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hey don't worry bro.still you have time till april so i guess itneme to hazar raste nikal ayenge.look at me...after depositing 1 year fees in bank,i don't have single penny left in my pocket.lol...i have talked to my mamu for the $$$$ to make GIC and he will get back to me next week.so i am sure you will be able to make it....

No i haven't paid my fees yet but tomorrow i m thinking to make wire transfer.let's see.yaar really it's too hard to pay whole year's fee of 14800$..