+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RACE FOR MAY/SUMMER 2013 INTAKE,,,LET'S START OUR CARS.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

I am pretty sure many of us are planning to apply for visa for may intake so i request everyone to put their cars in 1st gear instead of keeping it neutral.

So please join here so that we can make sure our car is going on right track.

BBA-marketing specialization completed in 2011

Applying for post bacc. diploma in marketing in thompson rivers university.

Got conditional offer letter subject to tuition fees payment.

Now my query is since i will be applying under university category which option would be better?
(1) GIC?
(2) Loan?

I want to ask that is there any positive effect if we opt for GIC instead of Loan?

umair_gre8

Nov 9, 2012
KARACHI,
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-NOV-2012
File Transfer...
19-NOV-2012
Med's Request
7-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
11-DEC-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING....
Hi,

I have applied for ICM,Manitoba for B.Sc Biology,
I applied for Jan session but had to deffer my application to May .
I applied for visa on 19th Nov, and got medical request on 7 Dec and done with my medical on 10th Dec... I waited for my Visa but still didnt get it....

Now i pray I get my visa for May session so i can continue my studies rather then wasting my time doing nothing..

InshAllah i have great hope to get my visa for MAY session.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

umair_gre8 said:
Hi,

I have applied for ICM,Manitoba for B.Sc Biology,
I applied for Jan session but had to deffer my application to May .
I applied for visa on 19th Nov, and got medical request on 7 Dec and done with my medical on 10th Dec... I waited for my Visa but still didnt get it....

Now i pray I get my visa for May session so i can continue my studies rather then wasting my time doing nothing..

InshAllah i have great hope to get my visa for MAY session.

1. If CHC is aware of your deferral, most likely you won't get visa before 1st week of Feb 2013.

umair_gre8

Nov 9, 2012
KARACHI,
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-NOV-2012
File Transfer...
19-NOV-2012
Med's Request
7-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
11-DEC-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING....
@enfield

Well i have waited this long, I will have to wait a little more.... I will send them the my new Letter of Admission as soon as i get it from the Univ.... INSHALLAH i hope and pray i get the visa in time before i have my classes....
:)

harry321

Dec 25, 2012
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys could you please tell me how to show credits ?
and how much money i have to show for 1 year studies ?
please help me.. guys . i'll be thankful to you buddies :-[

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umair,enfield and harry
Welcome to the eagle club.

@ umair,
Don't worry bro. as said by enfield u will not get any response before 1st week of feb so u have to keep some patience and good wishes to you.

@ enfield
thanks for coming out to this thread and glad to know that experience driver of this forum is keeping eye on this thread as we are expecting some help from you and other seniors as well.

@harry

As per checklist you have to pay one year tuition fees and have to make GIC of 10000$ or loan of the same amount for living expenses.Nothing else required than this.

Come on guys there must be other racers too so i request everyone to join this club.It is said by nice man (don't know the name) "knowledge increases by sharing info"

lalithkumarbn

Oct 27, 2012
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
08-Nov-2012 Overall Band 7.0
Hi all

I was accepted for the class of jan 2013 in Thompson rivers university for post bacc diploma in finance
However could not pay my fees on time so I am deferring my admission to may intake.
I have a GIC,just need to pay my one year tuition fee sooner or later will leave my dad to decide when for that.
Below is my profile

10th 67.52%
12th 76.12% [ in commerce with core subjects Accountancy,Business studies, economics,history]
Bcom - 59 [ major in finance ]
IELTS - 7.0 [ listening -7.5, reading 7.5, writing an speaking 6.5]

I have been working right after I graduated from 12 th and have 4 years of IT experience. Althought I cannot show that experience as its totally not related to my studies.

Hope I get a visa..., and others who are in this post.

shivinu

Jan 3, 2013
Hi Guys,

i am planning to apply for may intake. I do have my Education loan of Rs955000 by pledging property. I am looking for Proper one year course (Not 8months) in business. Please advise some universities.

Insha allah this time everything works.

IELTS 6.5
bca 49
AGE 31
I am expecting replies from every one who is experienced like you.

thanks for timely suggestions.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalithkumarbn said:
Hi all

I was accepted for the class of jan 2013 in Thompson rivers university for post bacc diploma in finance
However could not pay my fees on time so I am deferring my admission to may intake.
I have a GIC,just need to pay my one year tuition fee sooner or later will leave my dad to decide when for that.
Below is my profile

10th 67.52%
12th 76.12% [ in commerce with core subjects Accountancy,Business studies, economics,history]
Bcom - 59 [ major in finance ]
IELTS - 7.0 [ listening -7.5, reading 7.5, writing an speaking 6.5]

I have been working right after I graduated from 12 th and have 4 years of IT experience. Althought I cannot show that experience as its totally not related to my studies.

Hope I get a visa..., and others who are in this post.
hi lalith

good to know that you too going in TRU.Hope we will meet there.

Now looking at your profile I guess you can apply for IT related courses as well since you have long 4 years experience in IT field however it's just my opinion and you should decide what course u want to pursue.

Sorry to hear that you couldn't apply for Jan. intake but don't worry mate everything happens for reason and problems are created to make you stronger,i believe.

reguarding finance even i am sailing in same boat arranging for money to pay tuition fees and i guess i may pay tuition fees next week,i hope every goes well with you too.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shivinu said:
Hi Guys,

i am planning to apply for may intake. I do have my Education loan of Rs955000 by pledging property. I am looking for Proper one year course (Not 8months) in business. Please advise some universities.

IELTS 6.5
bca 49
AGE 31

Hi shivinu

please let us know for which business course u r looking as me and lalith are from same background so we may give some advise to you.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shivinu said:
Hi Guys,

IELTS 6.5
bca 49
AGE 31

In which field are you working? I think you can take a look at IBM program with co-op option. It will have duration of 8 months study and 4 months co-op.co-op is a part of your study so you will get a 1 year work permit.

lalithkumarbn

Oct 27, 2012
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
08-Nov-2012 Overall Band 7.0
" Eagle89 " -Good to know that i am not the only with a my foot in two boats..!! I could have applied for courses in IT related but i am not doing that for the following reasons

1: I graduated with a Major in finance.

2: The work experience was full time and the college was also full time [ 18 hours of being awake for 4 years is not easy lol and noway someone will believe that ]... which the Visa officer will not believe and reject me on the grounds of income issues stating i wont study and i am going to work to meet my expenses.

3: So i have to take up a Finance related Course and TRU was the only University that had a Post Bacc Diploma in Finance with Two years study time, applied for that and got accepted.

My passion is still Finance -- Dreams of wall street and crunching numbers Lol .. So i have to be good at it and i am sure i will if i study well this time and not work my butt of to save.

Let me know if you are on facebook,
you can find me at this address: loosetool@gmail.com
send me a request , will be good to know each other there .. :) :D ;D :) :D ;D :) :D ;D

umair_gre8

Nov 9, 2012
KARACHI,
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-NOV-2012
File Transfer...
19-NOV-2012
Med's Request
7-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
11-DEC-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING....
Well I applied from Karachi to CHC ISLAMABAD. I got my medical at a very fast pace and I thank GOD for that.
please i just want to ask will i get my visa in the first week of feb or late because i need to make arrangements before i leave and i need time for that. @enfield

@eagle , Thank you for the warm welcome to your blog, hope to be on it to seek or to give help

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalithkumarbn said:
" Eagle89 " -Good to know that i am not the only with a my foot in two boats..!! I could have applied for courses in IT related but i am not doing that for the following reasons

1: I graduated with a Major in finance.

2: The work experience was full time and the college was also full time [ 18 hours of being awake for 4 years is not easy lol and noway someone will believe that ]... which the Visa officer will not believe and reject me on the grounds of income issues stating i wont study and i am going to work to meet my expenses.

3: So i have to take up a Finance related Course and TRU was the only University that had a Post Bacc Diploma in Finance with Two years study time, applied for that and got accepted.

My passion is still Finance -- Dreams of wall street and crunching numbers Lol .. So i have to be good at it and i am sure i will if i study well this time and not work my butt of to save.

Let me know if you are on facebook,
you can find me at this address: loosetool @ gmail.com
send me a request , will be good to know each other there .. :) :D ;D :) :D ;D :) :D ;D
No problem my friend we have always option to use ladder between two boats to get into one.

Well i don't know why but i didn't have interest in finance,I had one subject of finance in my 3 rd year of BBA but i was not well versed with finance so continued with marketing.I am quite impressed to know that how u managed your study and work at the same time.Bothe were full time.lol..it;s good it will help you much in canada.Did you have 4 years commerce degree?

No my friend I am not on facebook,Actually I was but I was fed up with phoney show off of people and artificial life of people on FB so i deleted one because i believe in reality but i think i will create one account after getting visa to stay connected with my close friends.

if you are on skype then add me on it....my skype name is "royal.patel33"