+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

visupreddy

Feb 4, 2020
They are still processing application received on or before 3rd January, 2020. Yours will be hopefully soon.
I applied for AOS (AINP Paper based) and received file number on April 16, 2020. My LMIA based work permit is getting expired in July. What are the chances of extending my work permit before expiry date?

sakshikapoor

Apr 25, 2020
Hello, I just graduated from the Business Management Diploma course from Edmonton. I want to ask about the 6 months job criteria for applying AINP. As the job needs to be of my field and currently I'm doing job as a bookkeeper and want to continue the same. So can I apply my AINP as a bookkeeper??? Although it comes under skill level B, not sure it comes under my program or not as most in my program file for the position of manager or supervisors... Does anybody with the same program got AINP in bookkeeping??? Can anyone help out...

Radky

Dec 15, 2019
Hi everyone, I am also in a queue now :) waiting for nomination from AINP. just today I received the confirmation that I am in Alberta Express Entry Pool. Now, fingers crossed.

CRS 426
NOC A - 2174
EE file submitted - 12 Feb 2020
NOI received on 18 March 2020
Are u an inland applicant,

BBThumbHealer

Sep 23, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I created a profile for my sister under Express Entry with CRS 403 - NOC 1114 (Financial Officer) in Jan-Feb '20. At the time of selection, I chose Alberta as a preferred province of settlement since I reside here. However, I haven't received any notification till date for AINP. Can anyone please suggest what should be done in this case?

Thanks!

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I created a profile for my sister under Express Entry with CRS 403 - NOC 1114 (Financial Officer) in Jan-Feb '20. At the time of selection, I chose Alberta as a preferred province of settlement since I reside here. However, I haven't received any notification till date for AINP. Can anyone please suggest what should be done in this case?

Thanks!
There's really nothing you can do than to wait and hope she gets NOI. Since the start of the year however, Alberta hasn't issued NOI to people outside Canada.

The current pandemic has made things worse as Alberta announced at the end of last month that they are temporarily suspending issuing NOI to those outside Canada and those in Canada will only receive NOI if and only if they currently have a job. Meaning if you've lost your job due to the pandemic, you will not receive NOI.

In the meantime, you should ensure your sister's NOC is in demand in Alberta. In this way, she may receive NOI when the pandemic is brought under control.

Reactions: BBThumbHealer

Gaupasna

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!
Hi
It is totally dependent on occupation in demand...
So, wait and you will receive in coming months.
Good Luck

Reactions: BBThumbHealer

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
I really don't understand ainp this year. Even before covid they had barely given out any NOI compared to previous years. I wonder if it points to them possibly changing the EE nomination program. It is a pretty unique program in the country

Ravz@

Star Member
May 8, 2020
I am currently working in alberta from last 1 year ..
crs 331
noc 1241.
Profile created on 9 march 2020
Got noi on 29 april 2020
Send documents 7 may 2020
File no received 8 may 2020
Waiting for nomination..
Anybody know in how much time they will issue ainp nomination ? Is there any kind of interview with employer ?

Balvirkhera

Jan 7, 2020
We are on same stage with different noc code EE Created 3rd march . NOI 29 April and documents sent on 11 May I’m just waiting for File number. Keep in touch...
I am currently working in alberta from last 1 year ..
crs 331
noc 1241.
Profile created on 9 march 2020
Got noi on 29 april 2020
Send documents 7 may 2020
File no received 8 may 2020
Waiting for nomination..
Anybody know in how much time they will issue ainp nomination ? Is there any kind of interview with employer ?

Reactions: Ravz@

ono12

Dec 13, 2018
Hey i received File number on 26 nov 19 got ADR ON 13 dec since than no updates i emailed my case officer couple of times asking about the update but she never replied
Hi,
Can I apply for AINP even though I have never visited Alberta?
Note:I have a sibling who lives there.
Please guide me!