+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Kamil.Salahat

Oct 21, 2019
Hello everyone, did anyone recieve nomination from Alberta with NOC code 2145 (Petroleum Engineer).
My timeline is as follows:
  • NOC 2145.
  • EE Profile created: August 25, 2019.
  • NOI received: 18 Sep 2019.
  • NOI accepted: 19 Sep 2019.
  • Documents sent: 07 Oct 2019
  • Documents received: 10 Oct 2019
  • File no: 02 Nov 2019.
  • Nomination: awaiting
Thanks.

HolmesZ

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Nomination received ......yayyyyyyyyyyy all the best to all of you guys. and thank you so much for ur support.
What is your CRS? Inland or outland (in AB or other province?) Your NOC selected by AINP was current employment or previous experience? Thank you, congrats!

HolmesZ

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
CRS 422, Inland, Alberta, Previous experience.
Thank you for your kindly reply.
One more question is that the current address and occupation should be filled in the AINP form.
1. I filled the current occupation which is not NOC they selected ( previous experience is the NOC they drawn), is it negative to get nomination?I did not know whether the NOC they selected should be current occupation.

2.When they selected previous experience as the NOC they want, how to do the form when we fill the blank about current occupation

3. Is it negative when the current address is outside Alberta or outland ( when filling the form)

There are so many questions, so sorry about that. Thank you for your reply

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you for your kindly reply.
One more question is that the current address and occupation should be filled in the AINP form.
1. I filled the current occupation which is not NOC they selected ( previous experience is the NOC they drawn), is it negative to get nomination?I did not know whether the NOC they selected should be current occupation.

2.When they selected previous experience as the NOC they want, how to do the form when we fill the blank about current occupation

3. Is it negative when the current address is outside Alberta or outland ( when filling the form)

There are so many questions, so sorry about that. Thank you for your reply

Hi,
1. I dont think the current occupation should be same NOC.
2. If ur current occupation is not the same as ur primary NOC, it is okay. Write whatever NOC ur current occupation falls under.
3. No. Many ppl apply outside of Canada. No issues with this.

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
what would be the processing time after we upload the documents in EE.

Im presently in Quebec. No ties to alberta. Do i need to write a letter stating that i would be moving to alberta after my COPR
It depends on ur CRS. I received after 3 months of creation of EE profile.

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
my timeline
CRS-450
NOC-1311
NOI RECEIVED- 25 sept
NOI ACCEPTED- 1 oct
DOCS SENT-21 oct
DOCS DELIVERED- 24 oct
FILE NUMBER RECEIVED- 9 nov
NOMINATION- waiting....