+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Guys, 2 draws happened in October till date, anyone with NOC 1241, received NOI?
If not for the update I would say no draw happened in October. Smh

Haven't seen anyone here or the other blog I check that was sent NoI this October. Was just this morning I saw the noc of a massage therapist that recieved Noi yesterday.

Since April 15th I haven't seen noc 0621 Outlander without job offer that was sent NOI again (I hope I'm wrong though)

Not to worry your NOC 1241, 1221 and 3012 dominates more here in terms of updates. Keep the hopes up though

ptrivedi9898

Aug 23, 2016
Hello guys, I just have a question about express entry. alberta express entry stream is different than the overall express entry stream? if I get nominated under alberta express entry stream, do I have to apply again under the main express entry? or they are the same?

Thank You

bigfox_9577

Sep 1, 2019
Hello guys, I just have a question about express entry. alberta express entry stream is different than the overall express entry stream? if I get nominated under alberta express entry stream, do I have to apply again under the main express entry? or they are the same?

Thank You
you have to register the main EE first, then all province will see your profile in the pool and send you invitation

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
If not for the update I would say no draw happened in October. Smh

Haven't seen anyone here or the other blog I check that was sent NoI this October. Was just this morning I saw the noc of a massage therapist that recieved Noi yesterday.

Since April 15th I haven't seen noc 0621 Outlander without job offer that was sent NOI again (I hope I'm wrong though)

Not to worry your NOC 1241, 1221 and 3012 dominates more here in terms of updates. Keep the hopes up though
AB's website shows they did a draw on 09-10 and a guy, massage therapist said he got an NOI day before so there were 2 draws which I see happened in October, even if their Nomination limit exhausted.

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Updating:
NOI received: July 31
FN received: Oct 15
Nomination received: Oct 31

I appreciate all friends here who encouraged me, replied me, helped me.

All the best to the candidates here, always keep the faith, hope to the end!
congrats what was your noc, also please let us know inland or outland

R preet

Oct 30, 2019
Smbody help me please...due to some issues my express entry profile has withdrawn after getting nomination certificate....nw i m unable to accept my nomination because it's showing that you are no longer in the pool...what should i do next?

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Smbody help me please...due to some issues my express entry profile has withdrawn after getting nomination certificate....nw i m unable to accept my nomination because it's showing that you are no longer in the pool...what should i do next?
Did you by chance click the withdraw button? Try logging in with the same details.

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Try getting in touch with cic. Any email or any phone where you can call