+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

ToniT

Sep 24, 2019
Guys, anyone heard of any AINP draw post 25th Sep 2019. I m noc 1241, crs 402. Is anyone here, in the same boat?
I saw some posts on other forums where people received NOI on 25th Sep. but if you are asking if any other draw happened after 25th then not sure and dont think they would have done one more so soon.Expecting next one to be on 15th Oct (that too if they still have some slots available this year because based on numbers on their website it seems they have got 6000 number as per their target of this year).

PP2014

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hello All

I found this thread one of the most interactive in regards to AINP. I have the following question and hope someone will be able to help me out.

• If someone enrolled in one of the Alerta approved education institutes before April 2019 does he/she still need a job that matches his study in Alberta or previous studies for AINP?
For your reference, you can review the following information from https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-selection-criteria.aspx.

November 30, 2018 – The date the Alberta Opportunity Stream List of Alberta Advanced Education Approved Post-Secondary Credentials goes into effect for Post-Graduate Work Permit holders has been extended to April 1, 2019.

Post-Graduation Work Permit holders
Effective November 30, 2018, the Alberta Opportunity Stream List of Alberta Advanced Education Approved Post-Secondary Credentials will apply to Alberta international students enrolled on or after April 1, 2019.

Post-Graduation Work Permit holders must meet additional education and occupation requirements:
  • Your current occupation must be related to your field of study in Alberta. Not sure if this applies to someone who enrolled before April 2019?
  • If you are admitted and enrolled in your Alberta credential program before April 1, 2019, your credential must be issued by an Alberta Advanced Education approved Alberta public and private post-secondary institution and must be one of the following Alberta Advanced Education approved credentials:
    • certificate or post-graduate certificate (minimum one year in length)
    • diploma program (minimum 2 years in length)
    • undergraduate bachelor's degree
    • graduate level degree
    • graduate level certificate
    • graduate level diploma This section only confirms the education credential for the one who enrolled before April 2019, not the job offer.
  • If you are admitted and enrolled in your Alberta credential program on or after April 1, 2019, your credential must be on the Alberta Opportunity Stream List of Alberta Advanced Education Approved Post-Secondary Credentials.
Please review and share your valuable thoughts.

Xyz12345

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
I saw some posts on other forums where people received NOI on 25th Sep. but if you are asking if any other draw happened after 25th then not sure and dont think they would have done one more so soon.Expecting next one to be on 15th Oct (that too if they still have some slots available this year because based on numbers on their website it seems they have got 6000 number as per their target of this year).
But they would like to keep rolling the ball for next year, right?

Ofure1

Oct 4, 2019
Thanks to everyone on this forum who got nominated and for those still waiting, there is hope. Faith! Be positive and never give up.

My Timeline
CRS: 417
NOC: 3233
NOI- August 7th
Document sent: August 12th
Documents delivered: August 14th
File number: September 11th
Agent Called employer: September 20th, my manager was on vacation.
Manager called them back: October 4th
Nomination received: October 4th

Once again, thanks to everyone for sharing their time line

Chloe Wang

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Thanks to everyone on this forum who got nominated and for those still waiting, there is hope. Faith! Be positive and never give up.

My Timeline
NOI- August 7th

Thanks

V_s

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019

My Timeline
NOI- August 7th

Inland or outland ?
If outland how did they call i mean there must be time differences ?