May 13, 2019
Hello everyone.
I got my AINP today. Here's my timeline
Stream: EDS IG
Position: Food Service Supervisor
File received: 11 January
Confirmation no: 11 March
Document request by email: 20 nov
Documents requested: t4, bank statements for past 6 months, pay stubs for past 6 months, organizational chart.
Ainp Officer: Sylvie Cauvier
Interview on phone: 30 nov
Got approval after 1 hour.
I changed employer in september.
Sent updated file in october.
She was asking documents for previous employer so I had to let her know and sent her documents for new employer.
That's why it took me so many days. A friend of mine had same officer and he got nomination the days after he sent the documents

Best of luck to everyone
What type of questions she asked you ... as she is assessing my file too and send me the mail first about the same documents she asked you ... can you please explain what interview questions she asked ?

Psalmizt

Apr 4, 2019
Just wondering what do you mean by April 24 batch? I received my candidate number on April, but didn't hear anything from AINP since then, really worried.
When in April? Based on our sample space, AINP is currently processing applications that were received on the 24th of April. While nominations are being sent to those who received file number between May 2 and 6.
I hope this answers your question

Tommy3420

Jun 6, 2019
When in April? Based on our sample space, AINP is currently processing applications that were received on the 24th of April. While nominations are being sent to those who received file number between May 2 and 6.
I hope this answers your question
I received my candidate file number on April 2nd, and I sent my application to AINP on March 29, but my employer haven't received any call yet.
I saw the AINP website updated today, and stating they are processing the the application received before Jan22?I am kinda confused and worried....

sandhudamz

May 31, 2019
My N
No your question isn't silly. The straight forward answer is based on my experience. The rather long response is that I made my earlier post based on my analysis of over 160 records in a group I belong to.
In my case I got file number in 18days and nomination 28 days after. My timeline was:
NOI letter 26 March
Accepted invitation 27 March - 1 day
AINP response 27 March - 0 day
Completed Documents sent 9 April -13 days
Documents Delivered 12 April - 3 days
File number issued 30 April -18 days
Nomination certificate 28 May - 28 days
ITA 29 May - 1 day
AOR 4 June - 5days
MEP/BIL - pending

NOC 1122. I hope this clears the a
My NOC and timeline of NOI is same of you... though I got file number on 9 May
Hoping to get Nomination within your specified timelines...

anair171316

Oct 10, 2018
I received my candidate file number on April 2nd, and I sent my application to AINP on March 29, but my employer haven't received any call yet.
I saw the AINP website updated today, and stating they are processing the the application received before Jan22?I am kinda confused and worried....
I am in similar boat, My employer got email from ANIP for Confirmation which was responded in 2 days time (April 2nd) and now awaiting for Nomination , ...Don't know what is happening or when will i receive my Nomination

Reactions: Tommy3420

Tommy3420

Jun 6, 2019
I am in similar boat, My employer got email from ANIP for Confirmation which was responded in 2 days time (April 2nd) and now awaiting for Nomination , ...Don't know what is happening or when will i receive my Nomination
I received the receipt email to my but yea.... I'm so lost. I have the candidate file number since April, and nothing happened after that....

Tommy3420

Jun 6, 2019
Lets hope we will get this Month . Hopefully !!!
I just kind of confused by the AINP process website as they just updated yesterday stating they are processing the application before January 22nd as accurate as on June 4th. But ppl said should be processed by April and May now... ?

Last edited:

anair171316

Oct 10, 2018
I just kind of confused by the AINP process website as they just updated yesterday stating they are processing the application before January 22nd as accurate as on June 4th. But ppl said should be processed by April and May now... ?
I spoke with a Immigration professional and as per his statement the Nomination should be there in a month or two, which coincides with what it says on the Portal

Hammy-c

May 6, 2019
Hi my examining officer is sylvie too . Can you please tell me after you send documents did you get any interview call if yes what questions asked please???

Tommy3420

Jun 6, 2019
I spoke with a Immigration professional and as per his statement the Nomination should be there in a month or two, which coincides with what it says on the Portal
Hopefully in a month.... My head is gonna be exploded if I have to keep waiting for month and month...