+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Psalmizt

Apr 4, 2019
No your question isn't silly. The straight forward answer is based on my experience. The rather long response is that I made my earlier post based on my analysis of over 160 records in a group I belong to.
In my case I got file number in 18days and nomination 28 days after. My timeline was:
NOI letter 26 March
Accepted invitation 27 March - 1 day
AINP response 27 March - 0 day
Completed Documents sent 9 April -13 days
Documents Delivered 12 April - 3 days
File number issued 30 April -18 days
Nomination certificate 28 May - 28 days
ITA 29 May - 1 day
AOR 4 June - 5days
MEP/BIL - pending

NOC 1122. I hope this clears the air
People that submitted their application before April 9 got file number is less than 5days. The processing time has gotten increasing longer. The pattern changed dramatically after the elections and Easter holidays.

IGOR_BR

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
No your question isn't silly. The straight forward answer is based on my experience. The rather long response is that I made my earlier post based on my analysis of over 160 records in a group I belong to.
In my case I got file number in 18days and nomination 28 days after. My timeline was:
NOI letter 26 March
Accepted invitation 27 March - 1 day
AINP response 27 March - 0 day
Completed Documents sent 9 April -13 days
Documents Delivered 12 April - 3 days
File number issued 30 April -18 days
Nomination certificate 28 May - 28 days
ITA 29 May - 1 day
AOR 4 June - 5days
MEP/BIL - pending

NOC 1122. I hope this clears the a
Awesome! Thank you! Your process was really fast, quite impressive! My documents were delivered on May 9 and I’m still waiting for the file number...

Psalmizt

Apr 4, 2019
Awesome! Thank you! Your process was really fast, quite impressive! My documents were delivered on May 9 and I’m still waiting for the file number...
They are presently processing April 24 batch. You will still have to wait for at least 1 more week. In this period they will contact you if you have an error in your application. Now these processing times are the minimum. We have had people wait for far more longer days for either nomination (63 days is the record) or file number (43 days is the record). Regardless of how long, AINP seems to prioritise some applications over others.
In the meantime, try to get busy with something or else the wait can crush you. Just joking, please join groups that celebrate others that way you feed your energy into some form of positivity

Reactions: talk2cyril

Tommy3420

Jun 6, 2019
They are presently processing April 24 batch. You will still have to wait for at least 1 more week. In this period they will contact you if you have an error in your application. Now these processing times are the minimum. We have had people wait for far more longer days for either nomination (63 days is the record) or file number (43 days is the record). Regardless of how long, AINP seems to prioritise some applications over others.
In the meantime, try to get busy with something or else the wait can crush you. Just joking, please join groups that celebrate others that way you feed your energy into some form of positivity
Just wondering what do you mean by April 24 batch? I received my candidate number on April, but didn't hear anything from AINP since then, really worried.

Tommy3420

Jun 6, 2019
My case is like I sent the application to AINP on March 29. Then I received email regarding the receipt and candidate file number on April 2nd, but I have not received any update after that, and my employer haven't received call as well. I'm really worried.

Below is what the email mentioned.

"Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) under the Alberta Opportunity Stream. This is to confirm receipt of the AINP application for the above mentioned on March 28, 2019."

anair171316

Oct 10, 2018
My case is like I sent the application to AINP on March 29. Then I received email regarding the receipt and candidate file number on April 2nd, but I have not received any update after that, and my employer haven't received call as well. I'm really worried.

Below is what the email mentioned.

"Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) under the Alberta Opportunity Stream. This is to confirm receipt of the AINP application for the above mentioned on March 28, 2019."
I am in Similar situation , I received my File number on March 4th and Queries to My manager was responded back on April 2nd. No updates after that ....:(

dayyan.sufyan

Dec 20, 2018
HELLO.I WANT TO ASK IS THERE ANY WAY TO CHECK THE ALBERTA PROVISIONAL EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICATION UPDATE.LIKE IT HAD BEEN ASSESSED OR NOT

Roopam bhagat

May 13, 2019
Hi there I have applied under international Graduate Category in June 2018 and one week before I got email to submit an documents ... still waiting for ainp nomination ? No any update yet

Hammy-c

May 6, 2019
i have also applied on june under EDS IG but no update yet .Can you tell your exact date of applied and job noc ? You will be getting nomination soon don’t worry they usually delay like this sometimes.

Roopam bhagat

May 13, 2019
i have also applied on june under EDS IG but no update yet .Can you tell your exact date of applied and job noc ? You will be getting nomination soon don’t worry they usually delay like this sometimes.
I applied in the month of 12 June 2018, under food service supervisor