+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Savvywasu

Sep 3, 2018
No not yet. I am part of a group that allows us to understand the patterns. Nominations are currently been given to those who got file #s before 15th April. So we think it takes an average of 23days from the date of receiving your file # before nomination is issued. This way we are able to better manage our expectations.

Prior to the Easter holidays and election day in Alberta, file #s were issued within a day or two. That has now gone up to between 10 and 20days. Some people are approaching 30days as we speak.

I hope this helps paint a better picture of the process.
Thnx for the information

Apr 27, 2019
No not yet. I am part of a group that allows us to understand the patterns. Nominations are currently been given to those who got file #s before 15th April. So we think it takes an average of 23days from the date of receiving your file # before nomination is issued. This way we are able to better manage our expectations.

Prior to the Easter holidays and election day in Alberta, file #s were issued within a day or two. That has since gone up to between 10 and 20 days for most.

I hope this paints a better picture for you
Thank you. This helps clear ambiguity :)

Magic05

Aug 2, 2017
CRS: 410 NOC: 1221
AINP NOI received over EE - 12th March 2019
Confirmed NOI to AINP - 13th March
AINP checklist received - 14th March
Forms Submitted - 27th March
AINP file # received - 02nd April
AINP confirmed below by email - 04th April
“Your expression of interest has been updated and is currently in the Alberta Express Entry pool”
Awaiting further update from AINP
How much time you had to wait in pool, before you received NOI?

hriaz361

Apr 21, 2019
Docs delivered 29th April... but I didn't receive file # yet... How many days it will take now to receive file no.?? thanks

hriaz361

Apr 21, 2019

Prior to the Easter holidays and election day in Alberta, file #s were issued within a day or two. That has now gone up to between 10 and 20days. Some people are approaching 30days as we speak.

I hope this helps paint a better picture of the process.
thanks for the helpful information

Apr 29, 2019

Prior to the Easter holidays and election day in Alberta, file #s were issued within a day or two. That has since gone up to between 10 and 20 days for most.

I hope this paints a better picture for you

Thank you for this. Indeed, it paints a better picture.
The group you referred to, is it a whatsapp group? could you kindly share the link?

anair171316

Oct 10, 2018
NOC :- 2171
CRS :- 407
NOI :- 28th Feb 2019
Documents submitted :-4th March 2019
File number received :- 4th March 2019
Manager received Job Verification :- 27th March 2019
Manager Responded to the email :- 1st April 2019
Nomination :- Awaited