Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
I just got my nomination. Here's my timeline:
NOI: 12th March 2019
Application submitted: 27th March
File number: 2nd April
Nomination: 2nd May
No ties or connections to Alberta.

Good luck to everyone waiting for theirs. You'll get it soon.
"No ties or connections to Alberta." is very interesting, didn't realize that was even possible! What is your NOC, if you don't mind me asking?

Mar 17, 2019
"No ties or connections to Alberta." is very interesting, didn't realize that was even possible! What is your NOC, if you don't mind me asking?

Yes. It's the Alberta Express Entry stream. I know over 20 people without ties who have also gotten their nominations.

My noc is NOC 1241

mayjuly

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Yes. It's the Alberta Express Entry stream. I know over 20 people without ties who have also gotten their nominations.

My noc is NOC 1241
Thanks! We entered the pool in April, and it doesn't look like regular EE is going to drop down to 443 any time soon; it's very good to hear that AINP might be an option without ties to Alberta.

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Here is my timeline:

NOC 1122

NOI Received: 26th March 2019
Documents Checklist Received: 27th March 2019
Documents sent: 15th April 2019
Received by them: 23rd April 2019 (DHL Tracking)
File No. Received: Not yet
Nomination: Hopefully soon

Getting a little worried, as no acknowledgement/ file number yet. Hopeful !
Did you get ur file numbers. My docs delivered on 29th Apr.waiting for same.

rookie royal

Apr 19, 2019
I just got my nomination. Here's my timeline:
NOI: 12th March 2019
Application submitted: 27th March
File number: 2nd April
Nomination: 2nd May
No ties or connections to Alberta.

Good luck to everyone waiting for theirs. You'll get it soon.
Congrats buddy!
What was ur CRS score when u got NOI ?

Psalmizt

Apr 4, 2019
This encouraged me. Mine got to Edmonton on April 18th, I still don't have an acknowledgement or file number.

Please do you have your nomination yet?
No not yet. I am part of a group that allows us to understand the patterns. Nominations are currently been given to those who got file #s before 15th April. So we think it takes an average of 23days from the date of receiving your file # before nomination is issued. This way we are able to better manage our expectations.

Prior to the Easter holidays and election day in Alberta, file #s were issued within a day or two. That has since gone up to between 10 and 20 days for most.

I hope this paints a better picture for you

Psalmizt

Apr 4, 2019
This encouraged me. Mine got to Edmonton on April 18th, I still don't have an acknowledgement or file number.

Please do you have your nomination yet?
No not yet. I am part of a group that allows us to understand the patterns. Nominations are currently been given to those who got file #s before 15th April. So we think it takes an average of 23days from the date of receiving your file # before nomination is issued. This way we are able to better manage our expectations.

Prior to the Easter holidays and election day in Alberta, file #s were issued within a day or two. That has now gone up to between 10 and 20days. Some people are approaching 30days as we speak.

I hope this helps paint a better picture of the process.

Reactions: georgie20081988