+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Aug 28, 2018
AINP call me on April 3rd, but from that Date I nothing heard anything, she say me I discuss than I give decision , can she call me again or mail me. If she rejected me than how I know
I got file number on December 2,2018, my work permit expires on May 15,2019[/QUOTE
Are you in Canada right now ?

Anehita

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
My noc 1311 bookkeeper; CRS 431, profile expire on 1st july 2019

NOI from alberta on 12 march 2019
Checklist received on 14 march 2019
Documents submitted on 2 april 2019
File number received on 6 april 2019
Waiting for next update
Anyone who nominated from province with same noc pls share your timeline
NOI 12th March
Documents sent 15th March
File number 22nd March
Nomination 12th April
ITA 17th April
NOC 1311
Yours will come soon! All the best

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
NOI 12th March
File number 22nd March
Nomination 12th April
ITA 17th April
NOC 1311
Congrats! Quick response from Alberta. Whats ur age n crs score?

After ITA how many days you have to submit the documents? And ploce certificate and medical can be done with out IRCC request? Or they have snet you the papers for medical and police certificate?

Nikhil Chhoda

Aug 10, 2018
NOI 12th March
File number 22nd March
Nomination 12th April
ITA 17th April
NOC 1311
Hey thts great, congratulations
Are u currently living in canada or not?
Did officer call you or your employer? Or just email your employer?
What they ask??

Anehita

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
Congrats! Quick response from Alberta. Whats ur age n crs score?

After ITA how many days you have to submit the documents? And ploce certificate and medical can be done with out IRCC request? Or they have snet you the papers for medical and police certificate?
My CRS score was 400 until I got nomination that took it up to 1000. I’m currently 32 years.
I have 60 days from the day I received my ITA to submit my documents.
Medicals and PCC are to be done upfront because they are part of the documents to be uploaded. However you should wait to get nomination before getting it done because they have expiry dates. PCC in my country only lasts for 3 months but medical is valid for one year.

Anehita

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
Hey thts great, congratulations
Are u currently living in canada or not?
Did officer call you or your employer? Or just email your employer?
What they ask??
Thanks. I don’t live in Canada and I don’t have any family there.
Neither me nor my employer were contacted.

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
My CRS score was 400 until I got nomination that took it up to 1000. I’m currently 32 years.
I have 60 days from the day I received my ITA to submit my documents.
Medicals and PCC are to be done upfront because they are part of the documents to be uploaded. However you should wait to get nomination before getting it done because they have expiry dates. PCC in my country only lasts for 3 months but medical is valid for one year.
I meant to ask that with ITA, did you get any requisition paper for Medial or PC which u showed the concerned authority to get medical n pcc done? I know until we don't get nominated, we shouldn't go for medical or pcc. Or we can go to any hospital and ask about medical

shiranti2000

Apr 21, 2019
For the reference letter: My employment certificate depicts my salary package, total employment duration, designation and it is duly signed and stamped by the HR manager. It doesnt include roles and responsibilities. Is it absolutely necessary to include responsibilities? Can anybody confirm who also struggle to get the customized reference letter?
I have included my JDs in the seperate company letter head but it is not endorsed by any supervisor.

united555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
For the reference letter: My employment certificate depicts my salary package, total employment duration, designation and it is duly signed and stamped by the HR manager. It doesnt include roles and responsibilities. Is it absolutely necessary to include responsibilities? Can anybody confirm who also struggle to get the customized reference letter?
I have included my JDs in the seperate company letter head but it is not endorsed by any supervisor.
Job duties are absolutely necessary so they can verify your NOC.

united555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Also, for NOI express entry, do they also reject individuals? Anyone has any worst experience here?
From what I have seen most people do get nominations after getting NOIs given that they provided the right documents. However, there are some people that even though their application was complete, Alberta simply did not assess their application. In the Noi letter they explicitly state that they do not have the obligation to process your application.

Reactions: JeffDean007

JeffDean007

Apr 22, 2019
Hello Everyone;

Thanks for sharing. Your info are helpful.
NOC 1241, CRS 409
NOI Received March 5
Document Sent March 29
Confirmation and number received April 3
Awaiting Nomination...

Question: Has anyone received nomination without Alberta contacting them or their manager via Phone or Email? Neither my manager or I, have been contacted. Is it normal?

united555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hello Everyone;

NOC 1241, CRS 409
NOI Received March 5
Document Sent March 29
Awaiting Nomination...

Question: Has anyone received nomination without Alberta contacting them or their manager via Phone or Email? Neither my manager or I, have been contacted. Is it normal?
I am still waiting for nomination. I have not been called nor my supervisor. I received the file number on 27th March. They might call you or your manager or not. It depends on the immigration officer.

Sudhar25

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hi
Hi. It's perfectly normal in your case. Even i didn't get my jobs n roles on company letterhead. However, i did the following.
1. Took printout of a reference letter that contains all details about my job, pay, roles duties, hours, salary, years from when I held the positions etc in a white sheet. Got my superiors sign. Took a notary public sign. Provided a letter of explanation along with tat stating my difficulty in getting the same on company letter head.

2. Attaching offer appointment confirmation pay slips promotion and relieving letters as added proof on your association with the organization.

Should be effective in these adversaries.

Cheers. Happy immigration :)

ozana

Nov 17, 2018
Hello Everyone;

NOC 1241, CRS 409
NOI Received March 5
Document Sent March 29
Awaiting Nomination...

My NOC is the same as yours. I received the file number on 9th April and now waiting.