App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Ne
Thank you! My NOC is 3012.
My CRS has increased from 300++ to 900++, I am now patiently waiting for the next draw.

Would you know when will it be?

I wish you best of luck and hopefully you get yours too real soon.
Thanks i have faith things will work our
Next draw should be April 17th .
By chance you know the officer name

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi All,

Regarding regulated occupation, has anyone had decent information? Kindly guide us with following questions?

1. How to make sure if our occupation is regulated?
2. If we find it as regulated, should we check the box "yes" for regulated occupation? and then pick up the item "not registered with an organization" on the AINP form?

Any help would be highly appreciated as me and a couple of guys who recently got NOI are really confused about this matter.

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi , i got my nomination at 8.am this morning . I will like to thank God and everyone here for their support, People have faith pray and things will work out. The final phase next.
Congratulations buddy!
Do you have any information about followings?

Regarding regulated occupation, has anyone had decent information? Kindly guide us with following questions?

1. How to make sure if our occupation is regulated?
2. If we find it as regulated, should we check the box "yes" for regulated occupation? and then pick up the item "not registered with an organization" on the AINP form?

Any help would be highly appreciated as me and a couple of guys who recently got NOI are really confused about this matter.

sabaalberta

Apr 11, 2019
Hello everyone,
This is my fist time posting here. I am on a post grad work permit in Alberta and planning to apply through Alberta opportunity stream.

Just wondering, do we have to fill up all the previous employment (2 jobs) info from past 18 months in the form AINP 010? Does immigration officer call each of them and confirm my employment with them?
Because, I don't have any job letter etc from these employment. I am only applying for this stream based on my recent 6 months experience.

Any help will be much appreciated! Thank you.

tamermol

Apr 11, 2019
Hey all

I have applied under AOS, awaiting final response but my timeline is as follows:

• 2nd December 2018 - Sent off the paperwork
• 10th December 2018 - Email from AINP (stating 7th December received application)
• 3rd April 2019 - Email from AINP (stating my application is being reviewed, and requested additional documents) - I replied within the hour with all requested documents
• 11th April 2019 - Still waiting, have not heard anything back since sending the documents, despite sending a follow up email asking if they successfully received what they needed to proceed with the review...

Will let you know if/when I hear back on the final decision. Anyone else wait this long after it was "under review"? My friend sent theirs off at the same time as me, got contacted the day before I got my email and within 24 hours they gave them full approval... Yet, I wait.

united555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
does anybody know an average time for nomination after file number is issued especially for an applicant who does not
live in Canada?

I received my file number on 27th March. Still no response. I am sure that for people who already lives in Alberta the processing time is considerably shorter.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
does anybody know an average time for nomination after file number is issued especially for an applicant who does not
live in Canada?

I received my file number on 27th March. Still no response. I am sure that for people who already lives in Alberta the processing time is considerably shorter.
hi you will get nomination in a month time.