+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
When did you recieved your file number?
It says it the email :

Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) under the Alberta Opportunity Stream. This is to confirm receipt of the AINP application for the above mentioned on October 4, 2018 . Please visit http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx for our most current processing times.

But I recieve that email on October 9,

I don’t if my file # october 4 or October 9? Under AOS

Junjing38

Dec 5, 2018
It says it the email :

Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) under the Alberta Opportunity Stream. This is to confirm receipt of the AINP application for the above mentioned on October 4, 2018 . Please visit http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx for our most current processing times.

But I recieve that email on October 9,

I don’t if my file # october 4 or October 9? Under AOS
My letter says the receipt confirmation & date, and has a file number indicated.

manp

Oct 10, 2018
I want to switch my ainp...i have already applied for federal...
My job title is food service supervisor at a restaurant
...can i switch my ainp from food service supervisor to a gas station supervisor???

sdalwadi

May 2, 2013
Ainp officer call and ask for some document i send all request document on 17 jan .till tody no any respons. How much they are take time for decisions?

Bukolala

May 20, 2017
Hello all, I need advice. My story is, I have been in the EE pool since last August, then on the 10 of Jan, I was got a NOI. Which I accepted and was in the process of gathering my docu/ fill forms when I accidentally made myself ineligible while trying to update my profile.
I immediately put myself in the pool again and the sent off my doc and letter of explanation on the 23 Jan,Which am still waiting for a confirmation.
Here is the thing, today I got a message and I have another NOI on my new profile, and I don’t know what to do. Do I accept No and then contact them, or wait until I have a file number.
Help please, sorry about my long explanation.