+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Ninachh

Dec 6, 2016
So we got nomination today. As i said we applied under eds sw in january got file nr on march 21, yestrday she asked to send paystubs, job description and high school diploma (which we didnt translete to english) and today we got nomination. Good luck to you all

Thank god

Reactions: tuean299

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
So we got nomination today. As i said we applied under eds sw in january got file nr on march 21, yestrday she asked to send paystubs, job description and high school diploma (which we didnt translete to english) and today we got nomination. Good luck to you all

Thank god
Did you send by email or mail?

tuean299

Oct 3, 2018
I have sent the AINP documents over the last 4 days. Haven't heard anything from them. How usually will they give a response or you get result after sending documents? Anyone know?

Ksc

Oct 29, 2018
@Ksc: Have you received any information from them?
Yes i did get my nomination. I asked my officer about job changing process. She said ainp always encourage you to get better job opportunities. She said i can change my job or my NOC as long as its a better opportunity and better paying job. I have to email her my new job offer letter and she will update my AINP.

Reactions: tuean299

Singh@96

Jun 26, 2017
I have sent the AINP documents over the last 4 days. Haven't heard anything from them. How usually will they give a response or you get result after sending documents? Anyone know?
hello ,

You applied in MAy right .I had applied in April but still no answer for that