+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Akshay91

Jul 23, 2018
Hello guys,
I have few questions regarding to EDS IG. Your help will be appreciated.
1. Can i change my job after I have got my nomination? Or after applying for my fedral? I have an open work permit.
2. And how long does it take to renew work permit after nomination? Can I apply straight away after nomination. It expires in February 2019 ( as with my passport)
File submitted: Dec 22 2017
Under NOC 0631/ EDS IG
Thank you

Yin-yang

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
EDS IG FILE RECEIVED 8DEC
file number 24 jan
Documents request oct 10
Ainp received oct 19
document list
Pay stub from june to present, t4, bank statement from june to present, organisational chart
No phn call
Best of luck to everybody

Yin-yang

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hello guys,
I have few questions regarding to EDS IG. Your help will be appreciated.
1. Can i change my job after I have got my nomination? Or after applying for my fedral? I have an open work permit.
2. And how long does it take to renew work permit after nomination? Can I apply straight away after nomination. It expires in February 2019 ( as with my passport)
File submitted: Dec 22 2017
Under NOC 0631/ EDS IG
Thank you
U can change the job but u r job title and noc code should b same awa it should b in alberta and for your wrk permit extension u need aor but in ur situation i would recommend renew ur passport first

Reactions: Akshay91

Mahajan.tanu

Sep 21, 2018
its frustrating to know how slow things work for ainp
file submitted DEC 12
file number Jan 29
asked for additional documents on Oct 14
sent all documents including organisational chart, pay stab, food handling permit, confirmation of my employment date , pay rate etc the very next day

the officer had said in her mail to my employer that she will review the file on 23 Sep but till now i have not heard back anything
i called Alberta immigration inquiring about my application status since their online site says that they are processing files received on 14 dec or later but they said my file has been assigned to an officer?!?!?!?!? brbrbrbrbbrbrbrbrb

Sapphire!

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
7.5(L-8.5,R-8.5,W-6.5,S-7)
File Transfer...
02-12-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Submitted with file
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
02-01-2015
file submitted DEC 12
file number Jan 29
sent all documents including organisational chart, pay stab, food handling permit, confirmation of my employment date , pay rate etc the very next day

the officer had said in her mail to my employer that she will review the file on 23 Sep but till now i have not heard back anything
i called Alberta immigration inquiring about my application status since their online site says that they are processing files received on 14 dec or later but they said my file has been assigned to an officer?!?!?!?!? brbrbrbrbbrbrbrbrb
Don't worry, your turn's gonna come very soon. Maybe in a couple of days. They even work on weekends because i got my pnp on Saturday.

adenho

Star Member
May 29, 2018
file submitted DEC 12
file number Jan 29

I have to agree with you that it is frustrating especially someone that their work permit will expire soon. I really dont know the procedure of how they are doing with these applications but its really slow and they dont even tell you what they are doing with your application.

Mahajan.tanu

Sep 21, 2018
I have to agree with you that it is frustrating especially someone that their work permit will expire soon. I really dont know the procedure of how they are doing with these applications but its really slow and they dont even tell you what they are doing with your application.
i got my nomination today !!!
i was really worried about it coz my work permit is expiring on nov 3rd!! it took a lot of time but at the end it was all worth it

Maryjane113

Jul 9, 2018
I got my nomination on Oct19th
Before I got the nominee, I was asked to send 2017 T4 and my employee was required to answer some questions.
Then I got a call from officer and had an interview.
Few hours later, I got an email from officer that confirmation of nomination.
I applied under the AOS stream and It took me 2 months.

Hachiko0307

Oct 26, 2018
I got my nomination on Oct19th
Before I got the nominee, I was asked to send 2017 T4 and my employee was required to answer some questions.
Then I got a call from officer and had an interview.
Few hours later, I got an email from officer that confirmation of nomination.
I applied under the AOS stream and It took me 2 months.
... hi.. how long did you get your nomination when you received your file number. Tnx

sandy71

Sep 28, 2018
Hi All,
My pgwp expiring early Jan 2019.
I received file number on june 14. Just worried they pick the file after work permit expiry. Category SRS - post graduate. Any thoughts.
Thank you.

Paolo87

Star Member
Apr 14, 2018
Hi, I got an email today asking for pay slips and bank statements. What do you think are the next steps. How long will it take now.

Paolo87

Star Member
Apr 14, 2018
EDS IG FILE RECEIVED 8DEC
file number 24 jan
Documents request oct 10
Ainp received oct 19
document list
Pay stub from june to present, t4, bank statement from june to present, organisational chart
No phn call
Best of luck to everybody
They also reguested me the same things
I have to send them email or by post??