+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

bajwaboy

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Hey just updating you my Ainp got declined for some stupid reason. They said I didn’t submit my job offer letter but i did and without even talking to me the just sent me a email declining my Ainp!
Let me know whats you with yours!
Good day
Hey man , i think your file was under new stream AOS right ?
Is job offer required in that stream ?

adenho

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Did anyone receive any Notice of Interest (Rcv on express entry profile)to apply for Alberta express entry? I just rcv and do anyone have idea how to proceed in that case.
hi, when did you create for EE profile, and how long have you been working in alberta?

Sapphire!

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
7.5(L-8.5,R-8.5,W-6.5,S-7)
File Transfer...
02-12-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Submitted with file
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
02-01-2015
I got my nomination today by email. Program officer called me earlier but somehow I missed the call. I called her again after listening to her voicemail but the call went on her voicemail. I got her call again within half an hour. She just asked me a couple of questions about my vacation from work. Got an email with nomination after 25 minutes.

Kh7990

Sep 27, 2018
my score is 401 and Alberta EE only alelct candidate with minimun 300 score
Hey Abhi, congratulations for noi letter, you are almost there. Can you let us know what was your noc code, field of study in Canada, ties with Alberta please?

Turbolomo

Oct 22, 2018
Applied April 19
File #- May 3
PGWP - 4212
No calls or emails yet.. Did anyone apply during this time and get information? Also what's AiNP number need to contact and see what's up. Company might be closing soon and need to get in ASAP

abhi1522

Oct 10, 2018
Hey Abhi, congratulations for noi letter, you are almost there. Can you let us know what was your noc code, field of study in Canada, ties with Alberta please?
NOC Code 2282.

I studied IT diploma. Ties with Alberta is that I just work here thats it and In NOI letter they mention that I need to withdraw the my AINP and re a-pply for new AINP if I am eligible. I am not getting that because I am not eligible for AINP as per the new rules and If I am going to apply for that they probably going to do decline my application.

Just spoke with guy in AINP and he said I can apply under AINP Express Entry.

Last edited:

Paolo87

Star Member
Apr 14, 2018
What a suprise for an skilled worker catagory? Directly 21 Febuary
I was submitted 7 march skilled worker catagory.
Anyone before 21 Feb left for an ainp approval???

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
What a suprise for an skilled worker catagory? Directly 21 Febuary
I was submitted 7 march skilled worker catagory.
Anyone before 21 Feb left for an ainp approval???
What's ur question? Are u asking someone who got ainp approval with Feb 21 file issued or before?
I am still waiting my nomination after they sent an email two times for different additional documents request and one missing call ( no voicemail).

Paolo87

Star Member
Apr 14, 2018
What's ur question? Are u asking someone who got ainp approval with Feb 21 file issued or before?
I am still waiting my nomination after they sent an email two times for different additional documents request and one missing call ( no voicemail).
They have also requested me documents in june since now i m also waiting for an approval.
But how u can know guess that they had called u because normally they always left voicemail.

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
They have also requested me documents in june since now i m also waiting for an approval.
But how u can know guess that they had called u because normally they always left voicemail.
It was private number and the email sent time and missing call time are match.