+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

jayryz

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
hello guys!! ainp recieve my application january 4 got a file # march 14 under EDS SW noc 6311 but until now i dont recve any call or update my workpermit expires dec this year,is there any situation same as mine thanks in advance

r321

Jul 15, 2018
hello guys!! ainp recieve my application january 4 got a file # march 14 under EDS SW noc 6311 but until now i dont recve any call or update my workpermit expires dec this year,is there any situation same as mine thanks in advance
in next two weeks u will hear good news. hope

wontonwrap

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
I have my file number on 07/23 under AINP EE. I just called them today and my file hasn’t been assigned to any officer yet. Anyone in the same situation?

arjun256

Jun 21, 2018
Friends, here my timelines.

File Sent : 11-Jul-2018
File No Received : 17-Jul-2018
Got Nomination : 27-Aug-2018
Stream : AOS

Wish you all the best!
Hi, Bro mine is Noc 2171 I have 2 years experience and double masters .
My CRS score is 391. How do i assign it to officer.
What is the process can you please help me. I have a blood relation in alberta.

bnbpnp

Aug 20, 2018
Hi, Bro mine is Noc 2171 I have 2 years experience and double masters .
My CRS score is 391. How do i assign it to officer.
What is the process can you please help me. I have a blood relation in alberta.
2 years exp in Alberta? have you applied to AINP? what are your timelines?
however you can't assign to any officer, they will only pick our application.

Ainp9999

Aug 20, 2018
I applied eds IG in March still no update my work permit will expire in October. They called me for documents a month back after that no update. Is my file assigned to a officer?

Nav1679

Aug 22, 2018
I applied ainp under EDS IG
I called ainp today they said my file is not even assigned to any officer yet
They are still working on 30 november

File received 8 dec 2017

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
I applied ainp under EDS IG
I called ainp today they said my file is not even assigned to any officer yet
They are still working on 30 november

File received 8 dec 2017
Did you ask that your file is in queues or not? If you are in queues, u will get news this year. Otherwise, u have to wait next year.

hamq

Sep 7, 2018
I have some question about the AINP Processing and Inventory. What does "the AINP is processing applications received between approximately" mean? For SRS PG, it shows Dec 18, 2017 and Jun 18, 2018. Do they process the applications between thess dates? If my application within these dates, can I get the news this year?

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
I have some question about the AINP Processing and Inventory. What does "the AINP is processing applications received between approximately" mean? For SRS PG, it shows Dec 18, 2017 and Jun 18, 2018. Do they process the applications between thess dates? If my application within these dates, can I get the news this year?
Maybe not. Because AINP is picking up the best candidate unfortunately... Although people submitted perfect documents without missing anything. That's why it shows that dec 18, 2017 and Jun 18, 2018. This means that it's a pool. These file number issued date and waiting to be selected and then assigned to the officer. You can simply call to ainp and ask ur file is already assigned to the officer or not. They usually answer for that. Even they tell u that ur file is in queues or not. Good luck

Sador

Jan 21, 2018
I'm new on this forum. So here's my case. I have a PGWP and I had applied for ainp on January of this year under NOC 4212, SRS category, An now I changed my job and currently working under NOC 3233. They are both under skill B. So my question is my current position as licensed practical nurse is temporary full time for 1 year ( until October 2019) , will that have any negative effect on my application. I was told that as long as the temporary position is for 1 year, it should not be a problem.
Please I need your input