+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
I plan to apply for AINP in October- can you change from NOC code C to B after you get nominated? I currently work as an Accounts Payable Analyst(NOC C) and would like to get into a staff accountant position (NOC B) next year.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
I plan to apply for AINP in October- can you change from NOC code C to B after you get nominated? I currently work as an Accounts Payable Analyst(NOC C) and would like to get into a staff accountant position (NOC B) next year.
Does it make any difference though? Since you are nominated and already in the process of getting PR; it might have little bearing. If it is your future plan, that should be fine and you will probably get your PR by then. Hence, I would not worry if I were you. I would rather apply and relax while waiting for approvals.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
For those who wants to change job after nomination :

My friend just got nomination yesterday under EDS IG food service supervisor , he called AINP today and asked if he can change the job or not , AINP said you can change your job but it needs to be same NOC and same position, I mean you can change it to somewhere else but you have to maintain food service supervisor position,
His timeline
Application sent - November 30 2017
File number - 10 January 2018
EDS IG food service supervisor NOC 6311
Document request - augest 21 2018
They just asked for 3 previous payslip, no phone call to him or employer
Nomination received - augest 23 2018
Hope this will help you guys
thank you for the correction and sharing this information - I stand by this -

shllyrse

Aug 14, 2018
My timeline:
EDS-IG
Application received December 4th
File number received January 16th
Got my nomination today. NOC 3213
Good thing, because my work permit expires TOMORROW.

shllyrse

Aug 14, 2018
Congratz! Did you send any letter to ask them to proceed your nomination?
Thanks so much. My consultant sent an email on Monday, just asking why it was taking so long. I don't think it did anything personally, as my file had "been assigned to an officer" since at least August 3rd when I first called to inquire about my application, but who knows.

Armstrong234

Aug 12, 2018
If you plan applying for AOS , your job must be the same NOC for 2 years if you are applying tru the job experience stream...as long as you can get the required years of continuous employment in this new job then you shouldn’t have a problem...

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
My situation:
I have applied for AINP (Alberta Opportunity Strem) with 3 years experience in Alberta: NOC 7293.
File sent- 15 July, 2018
File number received- 18 July, 2018
I have not received any email more!

How do you think- if I am not nominated, will they tell it?
Do you have any updates? Did you call?

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
If you plan applying for AOS , your job must be the same NOC for 2 years if you are applying tru the job experience stream...as long as you can get the required years of continuous employment in this new job then you shouldn’t have a problem...
Thanks for the info - this is actually important and difficult sometimes to maintain.

Can we update or ask information by email to AOS? Do they even care if send email?

Sapphire!

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
7.5(L-8.5,R-8.5,W-6.5,S-7)
File Transfer...
02-12-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Submitted with file
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
02-01-2015
My timeline:
EDS-IG
Application received December 4th
File number received January 16th
Got my nomination today. NOC 3213
Good thing, because my work permit expires TOMORROW.
Congrats! Did you get any call from them or any documents request?