+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

bajwaboy

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
One of my friend got nomination today ..
apllied under srs
Got call to employer and to herself .
Was interviewed on phone for 5-6 minutes

Paolo87

Star Member
Apr 14, 2018
I guess this or latest nex week you will get it. I can only imagine especially when your permit is expiring. I have a friend with the same Noc code as me who applied a week earlier before I did, but his permit expired, in July, but they have given a month to bring in his new work permit, or else they will make a decision.
So what is your friend doing? If you say you have applied for LMO, are they okay with it? If you have simply requested an extension, can they issue ainp?

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

Has anybody here received NOI from AINP express entry stream? I haven't heard they sent any NOI up to now although their EE stream commenced a couple of months ago.

Reactions: Mezbah Uddin

Alexkavenko

Aug 14, 2017
Hello everyone,

Has anybody here received NOI from AINP express entry stream? I haven't heard they sent any NOI up to now although their EE stream commenced a couple of months ago.
Hey, pls read at least few pages here. Yes people were getting NOI. Me for example.

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So what is your friend doing? If you say you have applied for LMO, are they okay with it? If you have simply requested an extension, can they issue ainp?
They are giving him some time to get his new permit. I don’t think they will issue a certificate with just telling them you have applied. My friend told the officer that, but she said she needs the work permit.