R u waiting for AINP nomination

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
on this coming tuesday
Oh my, I’m sorry to hear, just hope a miracle happens, I have a friend who applied on November 28, and his work permit expired in June, they called him and asked him to provide a new work permit on July 16, or else they will take a decision.
He is on a Post graduate work permit, but he has applied for the remaining of his permit. He was entitled to 3 year permit but only got 1 year due to his expired passport.

chetan anand

May 14, 2018
Oh my, I’m sorry to hear, just hope a miracle happens, I have a friend who applied on November 28, and his work permit expired in June, they called him and asked him to provide a new work permit on July 16, or else they will take a decision.
He is on a Post graduate work permit, but he has applied for the remaining of his permit. He was entitled to 3 year permit but only got 1 year due to his expired passport.
I know it’s really unfortunate but is there a way that I can extend my work permit? I really don’t know if they will give me a call by Tuesday. I don’t know what to do anymore honestly smh

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know it’s really unfortunate but is there a way that I can extend my work permit? I really don’t know if they will give me a call by Tuesday. I don’t know what to do anymore honestly smh
Are you on post graduate work permit???

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes[/QUOTE

So you had only one year of work permit I guess. I honestly don’t know how to extend PGWP, because it’s a one time opportunity. But I guess you have a year of working experience in Canada, so even if the worse should happen and you need to to go home, I would rather check CRS SCORE for express Entry.

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why didn’t you asked your employer to apply for lmia?
My post earlier on indicated it’s the case of a friend. Mine is still in process and I have 2 more years on my permit. Probably I will be getting nomination soon. I applied on in December and got my file number on December 21.

seventhsky

Jul 7, 2018
I called the ANIP office today and they said my case is under review.Can any tell me what does this mean? is the decision close. I applied under PGWP-SRS.