+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

seventhsky

Jul 7, 2018
The website shows processing application between 1st Dec to March 29th for PGWP-SRS.
Are they any chances to get call for application submitted on march 26th.
Any one have any idea.

hk1

Jul 12, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I applied for AINP under the post-graduate category.
file was received in december 6th.
Not call, not updates yet.
Anyone has the same case ?

Last edited:

hk1

Jul 12, 2018
Call them they are processing november or december files
my file was received on the 6th. I received my file number on the 21st of December. On the website it says that they are treating files received between December 1st and March 29th. do you thing it helps to call them since they did not exceed the date when my file was received?

Jason zhang

Star Member
May 30, 2018
my file was received on the 6th. I received my file number on the 21st of December. On the website it says that they are treating files received between December 1st and March 29th. do you thing it helps to call them since they did not exceed the date when my file was received?
That’s abnormal. U really should call the ainp office because they are processing DEC case Which files received on Dec or files no received on Jan

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same timeline as you, just let me know if you get any update. I will let you know as well, should I get any developments. I’m under SRS PG.

imranaly

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I have created EE profile dated 12-05-2018, I have also selected Alberta for nomination. I have maternal aunt living in Calgary Alberta and she is Citizen, you think it is possible for me to get nominated under Alberta newly launched Express Entry on June 14. 2018?
I am also waiting for this. Whats your NOC? any idea if anyone got nomination under express entry stream of Alberta?

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I am also waiting for this. Whats your NOC? any idea if anyone got nomination under express entry stream of Alberta?
Hi guys,
We're in the same boat! no idea how this Alberta EE stream works. any advice from knowledgeable people would be greatly appreciated.

JNIJJAR

Feb 1, 2018
Applied for AINP in December they received my file number on Jan. 31st, on the same time I created a profile in EE last week received an invitation from Alberta AINP to apply through express entry. Submitting a documents this week hope it goes well!!
I have PGWP but as my collage was private so I applied under EDS-SWC. my NOC 1111.

tz94

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Guys got my nomination yesterday under srs pgwp
File received on nov 30 2017
File no dec 6 2017
Officer called my workplace and asked me for 5 min regarding my info. And didn’t ask for more files nor called my employer. Be patient guys and good luck.