+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

BTSDNA

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
You are stupid. Pgwp holders can apply EDS stream. Because my coworker got nominee from eds and pgwp holder.
You're dead wrong. There was NO Post-Graduation Work Permit Holder criteria under EDS. The fact that your friend has a PGWP is irrelevant to the EDS program because it wasn't a requisite (you can have any work permit).

Paolo87

Star Member
Apr 14, 2018
Hello everyone,
File send = 5 march
File no. Recieved= 4 may
Ainp officer reuested orginal sign of my wife on 14 june
Doc send = 15 june
Today morning 10 july Ainp office send me confirmation that my doc. Recived by an officer
Anybody plz tell me what will happen now, how much time long they take for an approval.
My workpermit will expire in last august.
Any idea!!!!

someone123

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone,
File send = 5 march
File no. Recieved= 4 may
Ainp officer reuested orginal sign of my wife on 14 june
Doc send = 15 june
Today morning 10 july Ainp office send me confirmation that my doc. Recived by an officer
Anybody plz tell me what will happen now, how much time long they take for an approval.
My workpermit will expire in last august.
Any idea!!!!
I don't think you are going to make it, they are still looking at files from December.
I've applied for SRS (NOC A) February 28th, file # received April 3rd and until now I haven't had any updates.

Even if you get nominated you won't receive the file # for the federal in time to apply for a new work permit.

If I were you I would be looking for alternatives and packing my things to go back to my country.

arjun256

Jun 21, 2018
I got the call in June 30,the lady just ask me few questions,everything is good,my boss also got the call in same day,and i’m Wait many days,last Thursday I just call them I want to check what’s going on my case,but the officer didn’t reach my call,and I leave the message in the mail box,I try to call on Friday still nobody answer me,I call today,samethings.anyone can tell me what happen?
Can I get their number to reach out?

jack9628

May 30, 2018
I got call on June 30,and ask me few questions ,I didn’t got any updated for them, today I call the officer,she said you need to wait for that,guys,is this normal?it’s already 10days after I got call,still nothing

bajwaboy

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Hey , i want to know if i update anything in my file . Do they reply that it is updated or no ?

Last edited:

Louieportillo

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Just got a call from ainp officer its like a while a go,, its like 2 minutes call..
she just ask if im still interested on my ainp application., my work as food service supervisor and thats it
my timeline :

file received november 27
confirmation of receipt january 8
EDS-SW Noc 6311 food service supervisor

just waiting for the ainp certificate.. good luck every one

anyway i got my nomination after the call

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeriecher

Turizmo

Jun 21, 2018
Just got a call from ainp officer its like a while a go,, its like 2 minutes call..
she just ask if im still interested on my ainp application., my work as food service supervisor and thats it
my timeline :

file received november 27
confirmation of receipt january 8
EDS-SW Noc 6311 food service supervisor

just waiting for the ainp certificate.. good luck every one

anyway i got my nomination after the call
Congratulations buddy !!

Reactions: Louieportillo