+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

chetan anand

May 14, 2018
Hello guys!!
Anyone who got a call for international graduate !? my file number is on november 28th.
any update will be appreciated

Khush_Calgary

Jun 17, 2018
Hello, Hola, Namaste, immigrants!

For everyone who’s waiting for their ainp(mostly for those who are supposed to get it within a few weeks): I just thought I’d share this information with you guys. We have to get police clearance certificate(from Canada and your home country both) in order to apply for federal(after getting ainp), which usually takes 2 weeks. It is valid for 6 months, so it’s better to apply for it right now so that we can save 2 weeks in the future :D
Also, you’ll need your birth certificate in English, so if it’s in a different language, get an English one from your home country and get it notary atested, or you can search “Translation Services” on google maps and get it from Canada(around $60) :)

Also, a question: Does anyone know if it’s okay to switch jobs after getting ainp? I got hired as a car salesperson in a dodge dealership, and I really reallyyyy would like to work there. So, is it ok to go work as a NOC C/D employee or will it be a problem?
Pleaseee Only answer if you’re 100% sure cuz some of my friends are saying it’s ok as they know some people who drive trucks after getting their ainp aproved, and some are saying I can’t go to noc C after applying through an employer as a supervisor(noc b)
Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks :)

Reactions: fzindani and tz94

adenho

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hey guys,
SRS file number June7, WP expires on Jan 2019. Do you guys think I have enough time? i am so worried

Rie1212

Jun 29, 2018

For everyone who’s waiting for their ainp(mostly for those who are supposed to get it within a few weeks): I just thought I’d share this information with you guys. We have to get police clearance certificate(from Canada and your home country both) in order to apply for federal(after getting ainp), which usually takes 2 weeks. It is valid for 6 months, so it’s better to apply for it right now so that we can save 2 weeks in the future :D
Also, you’ll need your birth certificate in English, so if it’s in a different language, get an English one from your home country and get it notary atested, or you can search “Translation Services” on google maps and get it from Canada(around $60) :)

Also, a question: Does anyone know if it’s okay to switch jobs after getting ainp? I got hired as a car salesperson in a dodge dealership, and I really reallyyyy would like to work there. So, is it ok to go work as a NOC C/D employee or will it be a problem?
Pleaseee Only answer if you’re 100% sure cuz some of my friends are saying it’s ok as they know some people who drive trucks after getting their ainp aproved, and some are saying I can’t go to noc C after applying through an employer as a supervisor(noc b)
Yes of course you can change job but if you change to noc c then you need to submit ielts and find a job that’s eligible for ainp. Best thing is to call ainp office after getting nomination.

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017

Are you sure for 6 months valid all documents? As I heard that all documents have 3 months valid. Is that depends on nationality for 3 or 6 months valid?

Ainp Dec

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018

Police clearance from canada is valid for one year

Reactions: katelove

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
If i can’t able to pick up ainp phone call , is they left any voicemail or call later??
I am not sure, but they may send an email with additional documents request or call to emergency contact which you gave it( from your application)

Paolo87

Star Member
Apr 14, 2018
Hello everyone i am foreign worker
i have applied for ainp with 12 years of experience in Europen company
Under noc 6331 meat cutter
File sent = 5 march
File number recieved = 3 may
Officer asked my wife orignal signature on 13 june
Mail sent on 14 june
Still waiting for some thing
Plz anybody tell me what will happen
Mu work permit expire in August.

Ainp Dec

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Hey friends, i just have one question, how do we know if we applied under international graduate category or under the skilled worker program, any help would be appreciated.
If you graduated in Alberta then it is skilled worker. If any other province then IG

Reactions: Pa2811

Yin-yang

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017

I dont know about your case but i have a question. Is it ok to move from same job category as from noc b to b but with different job title?? Eg insted of a supervisior of a tim horton to an electrician??

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
I dont know about your case but i have a question. Is it ok to move from same job category as from noc b to b but with different job title?? Eg insted of a supervisior of a tim horton to an electrician??
After ainp approval, people can change a job. Before ainp approval, people must keep same noc code.