+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

BTSDNA

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hi guys
I applied Srs pg in first week of dec and got my file number in first week of January.
Now, I am being offered a job that I was looking for last few month. Should I go ahead and accept that offer or should I stick to same job ?

Thank you everyone

Looking for advise
I'm in the same boat.

Actually I am kinda confused since I am very close to receiving a call
How are you close? The guy who applied Nov 30 is still waiting. In a whole week they still haven't processed 1 day worth of SRS PGWP applications. You have at least 1 month ahead before you get a call.

Rie1212

Jun 29, 2018
I'm in the same boat.

How are you close? The guy who applied Nov 30 is still waiting. In a whole week they still haven't processed 1 day worth of SRS PGWP applications. You have at least 1 month ahead before you get a call.
Actually I did my study in Alberta and few of my friends got their nomination a month back who applied in last week of nov

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

As far as I am aware, Alberta's new EE stream has recently arrived. However, according to their announcement, they will only invite those candidates who have strong ties to Alberta, so what this "strong ties" term mean? For example, I was wondering if having a sibling there can be considered as "strong ties"?

Any help would be highly appreciated
Can someone please enlighten me regarding the issue above?

Rie1212

Jun 29, 2018
Can someone please enlighten me regarding the issue above?
According to me, strong tie is more related towards if you have done you college in Alberta or if you lived in Alberta for most part of your time in Canada
Having said that, the actual eligibility is determined by the set of rules that are set as minimum standard to apply for AoS

Reactions: pedro2121

Khym

May 14, 2018
Beaumont
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
File received : nov 28 , 2017
File no : Jan 5 , 2018
Eds - SW : food service supervisor
Got a call today for 2 mins. Officer is nice she just verify my address , Date of birth , hours per week and she is asking for my job profile.

Reactions: tz94

jack9628

May 30, 2018
Got a call today for 2 mins. Officer is nice she just verify my address , Date of birth , hours per week and she is asking for my job profile.
Did they call your boss?

Ainp Dec

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Hello guys,
I am working as a retail supervisor noc 6211 in edmonton and waiting for ainp. My hourly pay is $16/hr. Somebody told me the median pay for retail supervisor is 16.83 in edmonton. just worried if they ask for paystubs. Please tell me guys it will be fine? really worried

Empty149

Jun 7, 2018
Hello guys,
I am working as a retail supervisor noc 6211 in edmonton and waiting for ainp. My hourly pay is $16/hr. Somebody told me the median pay for retail supervisor is 16.83 in edmonton. just worried if they ask for paystubs. Please tell me guys it will be fine? really worried
yes, 17/hr is quite decent for a retail supervisor if you can get 1 cad bump from your boss. But most importantly is your job duties matching the title

Ainp Dec

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
yes, 17/hr is quite decent for a retail supervisor if you can get 1 cad bump from your boss. But most importantly is your job duties matching the title
yes, other than that everything is fine. My file is really close. If I stick with $16/hr it will be fine because I am not sure he will increase it?????

Khym

May 14, 2018
Beaumont
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

Don’t have any update yet after they spoke to me and to my employer. I just worried :( because upon reading some post here after they received a call they received their nomination in 2 hours :(

tz94

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018

Don’t have any update yet after they spoke to me and to my employer. I just worried :( because upon reading some post here after they received a call they received their nomination in 2 hours :(
Chill out it’s friday so they might slow down a lil bit

bajwaboy

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014

Relax bro .. one of my friend recieved nomination 2 days after call .