Second Chance

May 5, 2016
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Question, Since the newly installed program Alberta Express Stream came into effect. Does this means those who got a nomination will get 600 crs points? I haven't applied yet for permanent residency under provincial nomination. If 600 points will be granted then that means I can resort to Express entry which is way too faster compare to PN.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Question, Since the newly installed program Alberta Express Stream came into effect. Does this means those who got a nomination will get 600 crs points? I haven't applied yet for permanent residency under provincial nomination. If 600 points will be granted then that means I can resort to Express entry which is way too faster compare to PN.
Under AOS new stream (or the old EDS/SRS), you still have to stick with Paper PR. Your nomination wont give you 600 pts.
Under AINP EE stream, you first need to have a profile in EE. Then, they will send you "Invitation to Apply" if you are the suitable one. And if they nominate you, you will receive 600 pts.

Empty149

Jun 7, 2018
Share one of Korean girl srs-pg timeline: march 1: received documents by Canada post
April 4: file number issued by E-mail
June 14: additional documents required for her diploma.

I think, ainp is working on randomly....

I never geg any call or email yet although I got earlier file number .
thats quite normal. they always check up your completeness of your applications unless your application is completed. look at tour ainp process
My file was received on 10th of nov. And file number on 29th nov
Eds
International graduation.

Still waiting.
What should i do now? May i call them or wait?
u need to call them. the ainp processing page already on 14th of novemember

edsig

Jun 11, 2018
On Apr 16, AINP web shows there are 1650 applications waiting under EDS IG stream between Sep 22 and Feb 20, but on Jun 14, it is increase to 1800 applications between Nov14 and Feb20, Don't you feel weird? Time range is shorter, but more people.

Empty149

Jun 7, 2018
On Apr 16, AINP web shows there are 1650 applications waiting under EDS IG stream between Sep 22 and Feb 20, but on Jun 14, it is increase to 1800 applications between Nov14 and Feb20, Don't you feel weird? Time range is shorter, but more people.
yes, they are working randomly but with orders. As in they are preparing calling the candidates around November and December and checking the completeness of applications of candidates from later month.

Second Chance

May 5, 2016
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Under AOS new stream (or the old EDS/SRS), you still have to stick with Paper PR. Your nomination wont give you 600 pts.
Under AINP EE stream, you first need to have a profile in EE. Then, they will send you "Invitation to Apply" if you are the suitable one. And if they nominate you, you will receive 600 pts.
It does make sense. I have a profile before at EE but I withdrew it last month after I got my PN. Thanks Rom.

Reactions: romrumrira

jack9628

May 30, 2018
I have one question ,if they call me but i’m In vacation ,I tell them I’m on vacation,I will be back at 2 weeks,I can show them the itineraey,is that a problem?

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hey Guys, I was just wondering if I send an update information to AINP for my employer details e.g. his email and phone number. does AINP update the info ASAP or they take their time?
My file was received on nov 22 2017 under EDS-IG. Hope they will call on the updated number. Its a bit stressing because my file can be picked any time soon in coming weeks.

Please let me know if anyone has any info on that. thanks

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Hey Guys, I was just wondering if I send an update information to AINP for my employer details e.g. his email and phone number. does AINP update the info ASAP or they take their time?
My file was received on nov 22 2017 under EDS-IG. Hope they will call on the updated number. Its a bit stressing because my file can be picked any time soon in coming weeks.

Please let me know if anyone has any info on that. thanks

Same here, that's what I thought.

I think, we had to put the personal phone number at very first rime. Not just business phone number.

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Same here, that's what I thought.

I think, we had to put the personal phone number at very first rime. Not just business phone number.
yes, and I sent them a letter to update my my employer's personal phone number and email. so that's why I was a bit curious to know if anyone has also done and they got a call in time on the updated number.