App. Filed.......
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
File Transfer...
12-06-2019
Med's Request
06-05-2019
Please, update.. anyone who got a nonimee for SRS - PG... People are saying that it wont take more than 4 months after they got file number. I got my file number on Feb 21, but I am still waiting any call or email. No news. Should I worry about unusual delay? I was keeping to update my new address two times and change of employer for one time under srs- pg category. Thx.

They are working on nov’s files
Good Luck with it :(

They extended Processing Times (from previous calculations ~4 SRS PG applicants daily) and apparently not everyone gets the nomination because of different weird reasons.

For example, one of the forum participants got rejected because did not have Post Graduate Work Permit at the time of application, it was in the process (CIC has very long processing times too), and AINP program was about to be cancelled, so the person applied and explained the situation, but whoever assessed the application probably is very HEARTLESS person :confused:

BTW, according to the forum they do not work on SRS PG applicants and mainly focus on other streams now (Correct me if someone has other info)

The best option is to wait for 1 year experience and apply for Express Entry if you can, but for ones who cannot apply through EE, just be strong like I am trying and hope for the best
true

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Good Luck with it :(

They extended Processing Times (from previous calculations ~4 SRS PG applicants daily) and apparently not everyone gets the nomination because of different weird reasons.

For example, one of the forum participants got rejected because did not have Post Graduate Work Permit at the time of application, it was in the process (CIC has very long processing times too), and AINP program was about to be cancelled, so the person applied and explained the situation, but whoever assessed the application probably is very HEARTLESS person :confused:

BTW, according to the forum they do not work on SRS PG applicants and mainly focus on other streams now (Correct me if someone has other info)

The best option is to wait for 1 year experience and apply for Express Entry if you can, but for ones who cannot apply through EE, just be strong like I am trying and hope for the best
Thanks

tarunrana7787

Jun 1, 2018
can anyone update me till which date does AINP has issued file number, did anyone recently got file number because i applied on March 7th 2018 but there is no file number yet !

Elizabeth paul

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Please, update.. anyone who got a nonimee for SRS - PG... People are saying that it wont take more than 4 months after they got file number. I got my file number on Feb 21, but I am still waiting any call or email. No news. Should I worry about unusual delay? I was keeping to update my new address two times and change of employer for one time under srs- pg category. Thx.
It’s been 7 months since I applied SRS PG applied in the month of nov still they are working on those papers. I lost my hope I’m preparing for express entry just incase. Their website info is jus nothing to believe. Today when I called them they said there’s IT technical issue that’s why they can’t update the website itseems. Noting seems like working.

Reactions: Max_Rimon

Sherry332

May 14, 2018
It’s been 7 months since I applied SRS PG applied in the month of nov still they are working on those papers. I lost my hope I’m preparing for express entry just incase. Their website info is jus nothing to believe. Today when I called them they said there’s IT technical issue that’s why they can’t update the website itseems. Noting seems like working.
When di dyoh apply? You timeline please

Zenniettt

May 30, 2018
You are very close now...its 24 nov right

Reactions: Elizabeth paul

Zenniettt

May 30, 2018
Hi everyone...i have one question. I have applied under post graduate srs. My work permit will expire in october. Still file is under processing. How we can extend our work permit. Do i need LMIA or i can extend my work permit in usual way to remain under processing. I am on open work permit now.

Youssef1990

Jun 5, 2018
Application received: 24nov.
File no :4 jan
Guys the result it' close !or should I worry or what ?
Noc 6311
Ed'.
Thanks for responding !
Best luck

Youssef1990

Jun 5, 2018
I' wondering if we have some candidate received file number on December ?
Cuz i didnt heard any one had file no on December !
Thanks

anthonyjr

Jan 19, 2014
Is there anybody here applied thru Engineering Occupations? If yes, can you share your timeline?

My timeline:
Jun-04: Application sent via Canada Post
Jun-05: File number received