katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
File received - 7 nov
File number - 22 nov
Category - ed international graduate
Got call on june 1
Confirmation on june 2
Thank you for the information. It looks like people are working on noNovemb file number and will work December file number this month soon.

Pawan896

May 27, 2018
File received - 7 nov
File number - 22 nov
Category - ed international graduate
Got call on june 1
Confirmation on june 2
Thank you for the information. It looks like people are working on noNovemb file number and will work December file number this month soon.
Hello dear,
Just a quick question. Are they open on Saturday also cuz u got ur nomination on saturday ???

BTSDNA

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
And yet another Monday goes by without them updating the website. Looking back at this thread's history, this may be the biggest blackout of statistics in the program's history. Who would've thought that the NDP government, with 99% immigrant voters, would make the AINP program a complete disaster?

elisha79

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Hello,

Just wanna ask, I just send my app under eds-IG, do you think how many weeks or month do I have to wait for File number???and forgot to include the Food Handling Permit, is this a red flag to return my application to me?? Thanks to anyone who replied

Sherry332

May 14, 2018
Hello,

Just wanna ask, I just send my app under eds-IG, do you think how many weeks or month do I have to wait for File number???and forgot to include the Food Handling Permit, is this a red flag to return my application to me?? Thanks to anyone who replied
No they will ask about this through email, when they will call you

ghotra68

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
File Transfer...
12-06-2019
Med's Request
06-05-2019
Hey
Here's my timeline:
EDS - international graduate
Application received - 10nov
File # 29nov
Still waiting....
any update please

Reactions: Pawan896

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Please, update.. anyone who got a nonimee for SRS - PG... People are saying that it wont take more than 4 months after they got file number. I got my file number on Feb 21, but I am still waiting any call or email. No news. Should I worry about unusual delay? I was keeping to update my new address two times and change of employer for one time under srs- pg category. Thx.

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Please, update.. anyone who got a nonimee for SRS - PG... People are saying that it wont take more than 4 months after they got file number. I got my file number on Feb 21, but I am still waiting any call or email. No news. Should I worry about unusual delay? I was keeping to update my new address two times and change of employer for one time under srs- pg category. Thx.
Good Luck with it :(

They extended Processing Times (from previous calculations ~4 SRS PG applicants daily) and apparently not everyone gets the nomination because of different weird reasons.

For example, one of the forum participants got rejected because did not have Post Graduate Work Permit at the time of application, it was in the process (CIC has very long processing times too), and AINP program was about to be cancelled, so the person applied and explained the situation, but whoever assessed the application probably is very HEARTLESS person :confused:

BTW, according to the forum they do not work on SRS PG applicants and mainly focus on other streams now (Correct me if someone has other info)

The best option is to wait for 1 year experience and apply for Express Entry if you can, but for ones who cannot apply through EE, just be strong like I am trying and hope for the best

Reactions: adenho and ghotra68