+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

batmanislifee

Mar 8, 2018
my file was received on nov 9th is there anyone from that same date whos gotten his nomination or atleast some kind of update. also can someon pls explain to me in ainp post grad processing section there are two two dates. nov 8th and feb 13 and it says processing files recieved between those dates aprox. now the question is are the processing files recieved between those two dates or are the processing files recieved on those two dates only

BHF

Jan 23, 2018
my file was received on nov 9th is there anyone from that same date whos gotten his nomination or atleast some kind of update. also can someon pls explain to me in ainp post grad processing section there are two two dates. nov 8th and feb 13 and it says processing files recieved between those dates aprox. now the question is are the processing files recieved between those two dates or are the processing files recieved on those two dates only
The first date is where they are at for document verification/nominations and the second is approximately where they are at issuing file number.

batmanislifee

Mar 8, 2018
The first date is where they are at for document verification/nominations and the second is approximately where they are at issuing file number.
so when the 8th November changes to 9th then they will be reviewing my file. bcz i received my file number on 9

BHF

Jan 23, 2018
so when the 8th November changes to 9th then they will be reviewing my file. bcz i received my file number on 9
Yes or sometimes before because the system is updated every two weeks and based on the number of applications they might get to your date before.

ksjd112

Mar 4, 2018
share my time line:
post graduate
application received nov7
file # nov9
request document march 7
submitted march7 night
nomination march 9
any postgraduate recived around nov7 should be soon. good luck

Reactions: tz94 and pp2134

Navv

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
26 mar 2018
AOR Received.
10 may 2018
Med's Request
Waiting
Got nomination today finally wait is over here is my timeline
File received 9 August
Got call March/5/2018
Requested document. March/7/2018
Nomination. March/9/2018
Right after 7 months

Reactions: @Dhillon and pp2134

batmanislifee

Mar 8, 2018
Yes or sometimes before because the system is updated every two weeks and based on the number of applications they might get to your date before.
ok, one last question. Does ainp calls employer and employee in every case or not and if they do what kind of question do they ask??