+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

wendz1205

Aug 17, 2017
I got a call from ainp officer and she asked if my email and address are the same. She also asked my rate and if I am currently working. Then she said thats all she need to know. I'm nervous right now. Will I get nominated?

ksjd112

Mar 4, 2018
post graduate seems like goes really slow. they recived my application on nov7 th,file #on nov 9th, still waiting for call or nomination.

Flyhigher

Jan 29, 2018
I got a call from ainp officer and she asked if my email and address are the same. She also asked my rate and if I am currently working. Then she said thats all she need to know. I'm nervous right now. Will I get nominated?
Would you mind telling me what kind of store you are working for? I mean is it a big chain store or a private owner store? because one of my friend wants to apply under NOC 6211 as well, thanks.

liza18

Oct 11, 2016
I am so upset about the update on the AINP website :(
International Graduate category dates did not move at all!!

Reactions: BHF

amanminhas

Sep 12, 2016
I got a call on Feb28th and she asked me about work and where i live. She mentioned thats all info she needs and will call if she needs any other info. However, i haven't got anything till today. no call, no email :(
little worried now. Not sure what to do.

paki_asp

May 24, 2014
I got a call on Feb28th and she asked me about work and where i live. She mentioned thats all info she needs and will call if she needs any other info. However, i haven't got anything till today. no call, no email :(
Which category and what's your timeline?

Navv

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
26 mar 2018
AOR Received.
10 may 2018
Med's Request
Waiting
Even I got call on March 5 and sent requested documents today waiting for there reply