+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

JNIJJAR

Feb 1, 2018
I did look at the option but my employer doesn't do LIMA's these days. At this point I'm best to wait for the nomination. The other option could have been EE but I needed the year's work experience to up my points for EE.
My points for EE is all good and I have more than two years work experience aswell but problem is completed my degree through prvate college so I'm not getting any points for it. without those point i'm still ok but when I tried to make a profile they ask for a DLC number which my college doesn't have. So I am kinda stuck!!

Last edited:

JuJu99

Nov 19, 2017
My points for EE is all good and I have more than two years work experience aswell but problem is completed my degree through prvate college so I'm not getting any points for it. without those point i'm still ok but when I tried to make a profile they ask for a DLC number which my college doesn't have. So i
Do you have a Canadian degree or..? I got my degrees abroad and had to get them converted into the Canadian equivalent, it costed a few hundred dollars and about 3 months waiting. I did it in case I was going to apply for EE but I went with AINP instead.

JNIJJAR

Feb 1, 2018
Do you have a Canadian degree or..? I got my degrees abroad and had to get them converted into the Canadian equivalent, it costed a few hundred dollars and about 3 months waiting. I did it in case I was going to apply for EE but I went with AINP instead.
I have a Canadian degree but from private college. well actually its a diploma not a degree.

Reactions: BTSDNA

Udymike

Dec 7, 2017
I got an email from AINP today. I need to provide them with some updated info on my job. Yay!
Lucky you I have the same date with you but nothing yet. I also applied with my colleague on the same day and she got a call. Although I have applied already for my pr through EE but still wanted to have it for insurance.

Anmol Arora

Sep 3, 2017
Yes and still waiting for nomination
Can you share your details regarding employer support for application.How complex was the documentation from employer.
After how much period the employer get ready to support your application.
What are the processing times for AINP.

Anmol Arora

Sep 3, 2017
Hi all
All most all PNPs are based on job offer/employer support.
In which province employers have least formalities to follow for supporting PNP application of an international graduate?
Which province can be ranked first on the basis of easy employer support and fast processing times for their PNP?
Please advise as I have to plan my move to that province after completing my two year diploma.
Also please suggest an study of french, (online/distant/part time) which can be joined during co op terms and that can count for the third or more years study while calculating CRS points for applying PR.
Thanks and Regards