+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

BTSDNA

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hey everybody I got a question. I received the file no. Email on dec 6 and it says “This is to confirm receipt of the AINP application for the above mentioned on November 30, 2017”. So I’m just wondering do I get the file number on dec 6 or nov 30? Thx
File number is when you get the email. The other date is when it was received.

Reactions: tz94

IBTWS

Jan 25, 2018
Congrats. Did you and your employer get a call?

This already takes so long, the wait from CIC will be longer. Any news for Ainp Express Entry which will reduce the wait?
Yes, my employer was contacted.

And yes, I just realize the processing time for PR on paper application is 18 months. Damn it!

JNIJJAR

Feb 1, 2018
I applied for AINP on Dec. 13 and got my file number on Jan. 31st. How long it'll be from here? Kinda worried because my work permit is going to expire soon!!

JuJu99

Nov 19, 2017
I applied for AINP on Dec. 13 and got my file number on Jan. 31st. How long it'll be from here? Kinda worried because my work permit is going to expire soon!!
It depends what stream you applied for. Anywhere between 3-7 months by the looks of it at this point.

JuJu99

Nov 19, 2017
I am also waiting for nomination & getting nervous....
Stream: Employer Driven
Receipt of application/File #: 12th July 2017

I hope it comes soon my permit expires in May 2018

JNIJJAR

Feb 1, 2018
I am also waiting for nomination & getting nervous....
Stream: Employer Driven
Receipt of application/File #: 12th July 2017

I hope it comes soon my permit expires in May 2018
That's a long time, did you consider getting LMIA or something so that you can extend your work permit at least?

JuJu99

Nov 19, 2017
That's a long time, did you consider getting LMIA or something so that you can extend your work permit at least?
I did look at the option but my employer doesn't do LIMA's these days. At this point I'm best to wait for the nomination. The other option could have been EE but I needed the year's work experience to up my points for EE.