+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi just got my nomination!! I applied under PGW-SRS .

here is my time line applied august 21 received file number aug 25

got a call this morning and received the email in 30 minutes.

Best of lucks everyone!!!

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
AINP rules are changing from Jan 2, 2018. Tougher rules than now.

Sinabro

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2015
Nomination.....
29-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 10-11-2016
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2017
LANDED..........
29-04-2017

SnowWhite88

Nov 13, 2016
I'm surprised that you did not include your job description at the first time? It is a must to determine your NOC, isn't it? And it is in the documents checklist, weren't you afraid your application would be rejected because of missing job description. Sorry to ask a lot of questions, but what you said does not make sense. You said you sent it to her, and she got it after a few hours. How, by email, really?

Is AINP easy on this job description matter for everybody? Can someone please clarify about it? I thought it need to be on company letterhead?

My contract does not have job description. And I'm sure that most of you are in the same boat, unless you specifically ask your employer to modify and add that information later on. Is there any other way like you write the job description yourself and attach it with your contract? Please, anybody with insights?
Hello, sorry for the late response just seeing your questions now. I actually didn't think about the job description when I submitted my documents, I thought that my employment letter on company letterhead would do..silly me I know eh. Anyways, the person that handled my application was really nice (all of them are) because she just emailed me to send it to her when I get it from my employer. I wrote down what I do at work on daily basis and when I went to work the next day I gave it to my HR to approve and write it on company letterhead which she did. She wrote something like "To whom it may concern this is to confirm that so and so person is employed with us and performs the following duties etc. I then emailed it to my case officer and I got my nomination after few hours. I would advise you go to your HR or Manager to write it on company letterhead if you haven't already. I hope this answered your questions.

lucamayman

Apr 20, 2017
Hello, sorry for the late response just seeing your questions now. I actually didn't think about the job description when I submitted my documents, I thought that my employment letter on company letterhead would do..silly me I know eh. Anyways, the person that handled my application was really nice (all of them are) because she just emailed me to send it to her when I get it from my employer. I wrote down what I do at work on daily basis and when I went to work the next day I gave it to my HR to approve and write it on company letterhead which she did. She wrote something like "To whom it may concern this is to confirm that so and so person is employed with us and performs the following duties etc. I then emailed it to my case officer and I got my nomination after few hours. I would advise you go to your HR or Manager to write it on company letterhead if you haven't already. I hope this answered your questions.
Thanks, your answer makes perfect sense. Did you tell your HR that the letter was for immigration purpose? I'm hesitant to bring up this matter with my employer because they don't even know I'm a foreign worker. I don't want to be in the impression that bonding with the company for long is a way to return the favor. So, your HR had to type in the whole letter? I'm not sure if I type in the letter myself then collect their signatures, would that be ok?

SnowWhite88

Nov 13, 2016
Thanks, your answer makes perfect sense. Did you tell your HR that the letter was for immigration purpose? I'm hesitant to bring up this matter with my employer because they don't even know I'm a foreign worker. I don't want to be in the impression that bonding with the company for long is a way to return the favor. So, your HR had to type in the whole letter? I'm not sure if I type in the letter myself then collect their signatures, would that be ok?
I was hesitant to tell my HR too but I had to since they were already going to call them to confirm my employment. Also, my HR is really nice and didn't mind giving me the letter. I think you can actually go to your HR or manager and say you want to apply for line of credit or buy a house and the bank wants to confirm that you are actually employed lol. But then again, AINP will be calling your employer to confirm your employment so they will still know that you are applying for immigration, No?

lucamayman

Apr 20, 2017
I was hesitant to tell my HR too but I had to since they were already going to call them to confirm my employment. Also, my HR is really nice and didn't mind giving me the letter. I think you can actually go to your HR or manager and say you want to apply for line of credit or buy a house and the bank wants to confirm that you are actually employed lol. But then again, AINP will be calling your employer to confirm your employment so they will still know that you are applying for immigration, No?
This is actually a brilliant idea. But is it normal to ask for job description when applying for a line of credit?

Ff9 best

Sep 26, 2017
what happens if the boss isnt at office and didnt give his cell phone number? does the officer talk with employees too (whoever picks up the phone)or just the employer?

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
what happens if the boss isnt at office and didnt give his cell phone number? does the officer talk with employees too (whoever picks up the phone)or just the employer?
I am not sure if they will talk to another employee I gave them my boss's cell number. But possible if someone else pick up the phone they may ask some info about you. It totally depends on the government

Ff9 best

Sep 26, 2017
my boss changed the number to his work on the letter he gave me.
i went through a lawyer so i didn't know if there is a form too where we are required to put employers number or not?

skyzhang0304

Feb 3, 2015
Congratulations !!! That was quick What was your noc and when was your work permit expiry ?
Hi, Everyone, sorry for the delay of my update.
Applied under EDS ----International Graduate Category
Send ducments- 18 feb 2016
documents received-- 19 Feb 2016
File number on--- 2nd May 2016
Nomination-- 26 AUG 2016
Send docments to visa office(CIO) --- 27 OCT 2016
AOR --- 27 Jan 2017
Additional Documents Requested -- We sent you correspondence on March 27, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Does anybody know how long will it take to get my Med Test? I've sent everything they need via online after I got the correspondence

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
my boss changed the number to his work on the letter he gave me.
i went through a lawyer so i didn't know if there is a form too where we are required to put employers number or not?
if you applied through the lawyer, you need to contact them. I am sure they have the experience to deal with this. But if your boss doesn't answer the phone in the office, they may email your boss. so it totally depends on the government . good luck !