+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

reddytest77

Aug 16, 2017
Hi All,

I am going to apply for AINP SRS - Post Graduate Worker Category and need help with the form: IMM0008ENU_2D
Can anyone please answer my below questions?

1. Program under which you are applying?
  2. Category under which you are applying
To me it looks like the answer for 1st question is Economic and for 2nd its Provincial Nominee. However, can someone please confirm if its correct?

Thanks!
You question itself has answers. PG_SRS

amanminhas

Sep 12, 2016
Another question guys. In form IMM5669E, Personal history section, do I need to write the part-time work details I have done when i was student?

sophiezzz

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
App. Filed.......
19-12-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
Med's Request
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-03-2019
Hi guys, just received my positive ainp decision letter, saw I am under worker-No job offer, but the facts is I provided a job offer. Also in the form I said my command law partner will accompany with me, but there isn’t his name on the letter, does it mean he got rejec

CocoLime

Feb 6, 2016
Hi All,

I am going to apply for AINP SRS - Post Graduate Worker Category and need help with the form: IMM0008ENU_2D
Can anyone please answer my below questions?

1. Program under which you are applying?
  2. Category under which you are applying
To me it looks like the answer for 1st question is Economic and for 2nd its Provincial Nominee. However, can someone please confirm if its correct?

Thanks!
That is the correct answer :)

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
has any one who applied August 17 th received call ?. Post graduate worker category-NOC-C
They received my application on 16 aug n my employer received the call today around 1 ish! But they did not call me yet! I applied under srs-pgw category 0621. When should I expect any call from them?

SnowWhite88

Nov 13, 2016
Can u give your application details?
I applied under PGWC-SRS. I submitted August 9, got file number August 10. Applied using contract position of less than one year. They called me but I missed their call when I called her back she said she already spoke with my employer and confirmed my employment and would review my file once more to see if she needs something. After few hours she emailed me to say she needs job description from my employer. I got the job description and sent it to her after few hours she sent me my nomination email:)

SAO

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
I applied under PGWC-SRS. I submitted August 9, got file number August 10. Applied using contract position of less than one year. They called me but I missed their call when I called her back she said she already spoke with my employer and confirmed my employment and would review my file once more to see if she needs something. After few hours she emailed me to say she needs job description from my employer. I got the job description and sent it to her after few hours she sent me my nomination email:)
Congrats!!! What is your NOC?

amanminhas

Sep 12, 2016
Congrats! how did you got file number? by mail or email? and what was your NOC code?

amanminhas

Sep 12, 2016
Hi all,
I have sent my ainp application via Xpresspost so i can track if my file reached. However, it was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but in details it shows that item accepted at location Edmonton, AB. However, its not showing delivered :(
Anyone faced same situation?
Thanks!