Tek b

Sep 3, 2017
They asked
Job duties
How many employees work there
How many supervisors are on the store
Wage
Address
Is there any subway or any other store at ur place.
Etc.

Sara92

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Edmotnon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi i have a question my mom apply for ainp on 8 march and she recevied file number on 10 march. Officer call her o 8 september and tried already call two times to employer but they can not reach him at work. Do You know what number he can call for ? EDS-SW

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi all,

Could you pls help how should we know An Alberta employer is defined as, being incorporated or registered? I will work for an small business with NOC B but I dont know they will be qualified An Alberta employer is defined as, being incorporated or registered as request by Alberta.

Do Alberta request the size of company, number of worker ( our company have less than 6 persons) and revenue?

Thank you for your help

http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/srs-post-graduate-worker.aspx

amanminhas

Sep 12, 2016
Hi All,

I am going to apply for AINP SRS - Post Graduate Worker Category and need help with the form: IMM0008ENU_2D
Can anyone please answer my below questions?

1. Program under which you are applying?
  2. Category under which you are applying
To me it looks like the answer for 1st question is Economic and for 2nd its Provincial Nominee. However, can someone please confirm if its correct?

Thanks!

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
I sent in my application on Aug. 30 and got my file number on Sept. 5. PGW category.
Is there anything I can do to track my application?

ShubhamP

Aug 30, 2017
Hinton
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,

I am going to apply for AINP SRS - Post Graduate Worker Category and need help with the form: IMM0008ENU_2D
Can anyone please answer my below questions?

1. Program under which you are applying?
  2. Category under which you are applying
To me it looks like the answer for 1st question is Economic and for 2nd its Provincial Nominee. However, can someone please confirm if its correct?

Thanks!
Hi,
You just have to write Strategic Recruitment Stream (SRS) as your program and Post Graduate Worker as your category.

All the best!

amanminhas

Sep 12, 2016
Hi,
You just have to write Strategic Recruitment Stream (SRS) as your program and Post Graduate Worker as your category.

All the best!
Thanks Shubham. However, in that form Program categories are only:
Family
Economic
Refugee
Other

Based on above we have to select the category.. Each Program category have their own values.

sophiezzz

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
App. Filed.......
19-12-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
Med's Request
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-03-2019
Thanks Shubham. However, in that form Program categories are only:
Family
Economic
Refugee
Other

Based on above we have to select the category.. Each Program category have their own values.
Hi,
Economic, and Provincial Nominee