+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

ZohaibAwan

Aug 19, 2017
Land
:p :p :p :p

Applied April 8th 2015 NOC 6525

Nomination Received - Dec.14th 2016 NOC 6313 (I have changed employer)

EDS - International Graduate

Good luck to everyone,

Never give up
Dear VENP,

From which province you got the PNP. I have same NOC 6313. Will you provide me the detail . Appreciated.

Thanks.

Efenester

Apr 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Yes
Applied for ainp, got refused because my work permit expired and am on implied status. My company and I apply for a closed work permit which is in process. Do you think ainp will nominate me once I have my work permit. Do I have to wait all over again? Am just so devasted having sent recent paystub n requested document to d ainp officer

jaskified

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Applied for ainp, got refused because my work permit expired and am on implied status. My company and I apply for a closed work permit which is in process. Do you think ainp will nominate me once I have my work permit. Do I have to wait all over again? Am just so devasted having sent recent paystub n requested document to d ainp officer
Don't worry once you get your work permit reapply! It won't be a problem just talk to your Ainp officer. He/she might be able to keep you on same file number. Just email then don't worry it will take some time but they will give you nomination.

JS

Tek b

Sep 3, 2017
Anyone have any idea regarding this
Ainp update today and they are processing between 20 march to 22 august. And I submitted my file on 20 march. Can anyone tell me how long they take now to process my file.
Thnx

Tek b

Sep 3, 2017
Ainp update today and they are processing between 20 march to 22 august. And I submitted my file on 20 march. Can anyone tell me how long they take now to process my file.
Thnx
In international graduate category

a_ty

Sep 3, 2017
Thnx
When did you receive your file number?

Tek b

Sep 3, 2017
Just want to share
I received my nomination around 11 am today.
They called me and my owner. After around an hour they send me the package.
Thnx
Best of luck everyone