+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

CocoLime

Feb 6, 2016
did she tell you what was the problem with your application? we both are in the same situation here. keep in touch if you receive any notification or updates as i will do the same.
file number recived on 28 june
23 august got a call from AINP officer
and decision will be made on 5 sept as per their email.

thank you
She didnt say anything else other than she will get back to me this week. I will keep you posted.

bern_rd

Aug 22, 2017
their working on aug. 29 already. got a call on aug 8. they said they will make a decision within 10days but until now we haven't receive anything. and ive read that its not advisable to call for follow up as it will delay the processing more.

reddytest77

Aug 16, 2017
their working on aug. 29 already. got a call on aug 8. they said they will make a decision within 10days but until now we haven't receive anything. and ive read that its not advisable to call for follow up as it will delay the processing more.
May i know the time line please? When did u get AOR? When did you submit the file?

liza18

Oct 11, 2016
I see that already over 3750 nominations were issued this year. And I got my confirmation number on Aug 22,2017 under EDS-International Graduate.

What heppens after they issue all 5500 nominations? Would you have to re apply next year, or you continue being in the queue ?

CocoLime

Feb 6, 2016
Hello guys what kind of question she asked you when you guys received the call?
She asked questions about your job, like your duties, job title, how long have you been working for the company, how many people work for the company, what is your company doing, etc.

reddytest77

Aug 16, 2017
I got call from ainp , additional documents requested, provided them , now waiting for results, hope for best
May I know what additional documents are requested. Just want to check so that I can be prepared its I have similar situation.
I see that already over 3750 nominations were issued this year. And I got my confirmation number on Aug 22,2017 under EDS-International Graduate.

What heppens after they issue all 5500 nominations? Would you have to re apply next year, or you continue being in the queue ?
I am sure you will still be queue. I do not think you will have to apply again.

bern_rd

Aug 22, 2017
just an update. called ainp today and lady i spoke to said she couldnt find my file. she said she will call me back. afterwards she said i got the nomination reason for the delay was because they were on holidays.in less than 30 mins i got the email. goodluck to all.

CocoLime

Feb 6, 2016
just an update. called ainp today and lady i spoke to said she couldnt find my file. she said she will call me back. afterwards she said i got the nomination reason for the delay was because they were on holidays.in less than 30 mins i got the email. goodluck to all.
Hey, congratulations! Good thing you called. I am still waiting for mine...

gmaini1

Aug 24, 2017
Finally got my ainp , applied on 20th june under SRS category, received AINP on 30th august , process is fast now , best of luck for everyone

Reactions: CocoLime

CocoLime

Feb 6, 2016
did she tell you what was the problem with your application? we both are in the same situation here. keep in touch if you receive any notification or updates as i will do the same.
file number recived on 28 june
23 august got a call from AINP officer
and decision will be made on 5 sept as per their email.

thank you
Hey, just thought want to give you an update. I just got nominated today (via email). I believe you will be receiving yours soon! :)